About Accenture: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries powered by the world s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
- Project Role :Business and Integration Architect
- Project Role Description :
Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and. Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills : Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP Technical
- Good To Have Skills : No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Solid experience of designing endtoend architecture,applications using one or more platforms for large scale high throughput solutions.Proven ability to assess and recommend architectures,technologies,vendors with an understanding of multiple options for architectures Perform architecture assessments,code review,performance troubleshoot,design and code standards,guidelines Client presentations and demos Lead the organization initiatives, workshops,Coach people to develop architect skills
- Technical Experience : Strong knowledge and experience in Dynamics 365 FandO Hands on experience in Logicapps, CDS, Enterprise messaging framework, Power platform Should have good experience Agile methodology ,DevOps Automation. Should have good knowledge in Azure platform and services. Should have experience in architecting solutions with Dynamics 365. Good experience in migration or upgrade projects. Should have good knowledge about ISVs
- Professional Attributes: The candidate should have minimum 14 years in the industry and 3 years experience as an Technical Architect. Should have completed atleast 1 certification in Dynamics365 FandO.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Technology Architect Qualification: Bachelor's in engineering or equivalent Responsibility: Project Planning & Setup: Understand resource plan. Plan for knowledge e [...]
Job Description Principal Engineer Qualification: Science / Engineering graduate Responsibility: Requirements Gathering: Participate in requirement gathering JAD sessions and support [...]
Job Description Lead Developer Qualification: Science / Engineering graduate Responsibility: Requirements Gathering: ' Participate in requirement gathering JAD (Joint Application Deve [...]
Job Description BE graduate MCA graduate. Responsibility: Requirements Gathering: 'Understand functional and non functional application security requirements. Raise queries and seek cl [...]