Cognizant Technology Solutions
Graduate * Clearly understand role and competency proficiency expectations for self.
* Demostrate appreciation of diversity and inclusion in professional interactions.
* Highlight any observable deviations in areas of diversity and inclusion.
* Participate in recruitment processes under supervision.
* Refer new talent for hiring.
* Be a part of mentoring process and start mentoring members under supervision.
* Report any deviations from people practices that do not reflect organizational values.
* Conduct people management processes with fairness, transparency and diligent.
Delivering superior engineering outcomes:
* Understand the competencyproficiency role mapping for self.
* Solicit performance feedback and use it to identify proficiency gaps in the remit of the role.
* Update the home manager of any concerns with regards to the responsibilities undertaken in an engagement.
* Help team members articulate project expectations, provide guidance and supervision to deliver the defined tasks.
* Participate actively in responding to requests for help/assistance.
* Proactively engage with members to understand their challenges and direct them to knowledge centers within the community.
* Make judicious and practical commitments while undertaking engineering responsibilities.
* Highlight any dependencies, risks and bottnecks which can influence your commitments.
* Make every effort to ensure your commitments are honoured and delivered.
* Proactively reach out for feedback from peers and managers.
* Provide reviews and feedback when requested by peers.
* Work out an improvement plan with the managers when applicable.
* Understand the metrics that are relevant for benchmarking different activities.
* Understand the impact of the metrics to the business outcomes of the customer.
* Understand how the metrics are mapped and tracked in Cognizant system.
Fostering strong competency:
* Clearly understand enablement goals and be able to explain the same to team members.
* Identify the enablement needs of the team.
* Set up strategy and processes for driving competency gap identification and closures at a community level.
* Drive bestpractices for eliciting competencyproficiency gaps.
* Set up a plan for closing individual rolecompetency gaps and work towards the same.
* Facilitate participation of team members in various experience building forums.
* Ensure the skill profile and resume are kept current.
* Manage a roster of interview panelists from your team and ensure nominations are load balanced and respect individual constraints.
* Prepare knowledge base for providing engagement related induction to new joiners from engineering community.
* Extend support for helping new community members settle into their new role, including logistical help if required.
* Be accountable for resolving any conflicts transparently and fairly during the performance management process.
* Drive community specific performance management operational processes.
* Keep a tab on the Rewards and Recognition process, rewards granted and works with operations team for required changes.
* Motivate leads and Managers to reward associates in an appropriate and timely manner* Update Resume in HCM and ensure skill profile in MyCareerApp are current.
* Mentor your teams to keep record the skill profile promptly and bring newly acquired skills and proficiencies to the notice of their home manager.
* Undergoes talent profiling to benchmark the given associate within the Community.
Building Engineering Mindshare:
* Identify ideas that can be converted into reusable assets.
* Contribute towards creating reusable assets.
* Contribute to white papers under guidance.
* Contribute to experince papers under guidance.
* Contribute to case studies under guidance.
Must Have Skills
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Position Type : Full time Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education) Education Desired : Bachelor of Engineering Trav [...]
Job Title: DevOps Engineer Location: Pune, India Role Description - Summary: Deutsche Bank is actively renewing its digital channels and has started many strategic and challenging projects. Next [...]
Job Title: Snr Tester Location: Pune About Barclays Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our busines [...]
Cytel provides unrivaled biostatistics and operations research knowledge to our customers in the life sciences industries in the form of both software and services. At Cytel, we work hard to create su [...]