Cognizant Technology Solutions
Graduate * Clearly understand role and competency proficiency expectations for self.
* Demostrate appreciation of diversity and inclusion in professional interactions.
* Highlight any observable deviations in areas of diversity and inclusion.
* Participate in recruitment processes under supervision.
* Refer new talent for hiring.
* Be a part of mentoring process and start mentoring members under supervision.
* Report any deviations from people practices that do not reflect organizational values.
* Conduct people management processes with fairness, transparency and diligent.
Delivering superior engineering outcomes:
* Understand the competencyproficiency role mapping for self.
* Solicit performance feedback and use it to identify proficiency gaps in the remit of the role.
* Update the home manager of any concerns with regards to the responsibilities undertaken in an engagement.
* Help team members articulate project expectations, provide guidance and supervision to deliver the defined tasks.
* Participate actively in responding to requests for help/assistance.
* Proactively engage with members to understand their challenges and direct them to knowledge centers within the community.
* Make judicious and practical commitments while undertaking engineering responsibilities.
* Highlight any dependencies, risks and bottnecks which can influence your commitments.
* Make every effort to ensure your commitments are honoured and delivered.
* Proactively reach out for feedback from peers and managers.
* Provide reviews and feedback when requested by peers.
* Work out an improvement plan with the managers when applicable.
* Understand the metrics that are relevant for benchmarking different activities.
* Understand the impact of the metrics to the business outcomes of the customer.
* Understand how the metrics are mapped and tracked in Cognizant system.
Fostering strong competency:
* Clearly understand enablement goals and be able to explain the same to team members.
* Identify the enablement needs of the team.
* Set up strategy and processes for driving competency gap identification and closures at a community level.
* Drive bestpractices for eliciting competencyproficiency gaps.
* Set up a plan for closing individual rolecompetency gaps and work towards the same.
* Facilitate participation of team members in various experience building forums.
* Ensure the skill profile and resume are kept current.
* Manage a roster of interview panelists from your team and ensure nominations are load balanced and respect individual constraints.
* Prepare knowledge base for providing engagement related induction to new joiners from engineering community.
* Extend support for helping new community members settle into their new role, including logistical help if required.
* Be accountable for resolving any conflicts transparently and fairly during the performance management process.
* Drive community specific performance management operational processes.
* Keep a tab on the Rewards and Recognition process, rewards granted and works with operations team for required changes.
* Motivate leads and Managers to reward associates in an appropriate and timely manner* Update Resume in HCM and ensure skill profile in MyCareerApp are current.
* Mentor your teams to keep record the skill profile promptly and bring newly acquired skills and proficiencies to the notice of their home manager.
* Undergoes talent profiling to benchmark the given associate within the Community.
Building Engineering Mindshare:
* Identify ideas that can be converted into reusable assets.
* Contribute towards creating reusable assets.
* Contribute to white papers under guidance.
* Contribute to experince papers under guidance.
* Contribute to case studies under guidance.
Must Have Skills
Good To Have Skills
Angular 2 - 8
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description We need a machine learning engineer to ideate and implement solutions to extract tax information from documents. The person should apply the latest techniques in text extraction and e [...]
Job Description Data Integration Software Engineer is primarily responsible for translating business requirements and functional specifications into logical program designs, code modules, stable appl [...]
Job Description Please be aware that Clarivate will: Never ask for payment of any kind as part of our hiring or onboarding processes Never ask an applicant to email sensitive personal information [...]
Job Description Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture. Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements. Identify, design, and implem [...]