Hyderabad (SAL) IN
Job Posting Title
Principal Architect, BigCommerce/eCommerce
The Principal Architect will be responsible for providing architectural strategy and guidance to digitally transform GE Appliances’ enterprise applications that enables the organization to better compete in an economic landscape that's constantly changing as technology evolves. This architect works with the Project Managers, Business Stakeholders, Enterprise Architects and partners to create a robust, differentiated commerce experience without compromising security, stability or scalability and migrate existing eCommerce custom apps to BigCommerce platform.
Thrive in a DevOps model thorough with continuous integration, delivery and deployment and take full advantage of the multi-cloud environment (AWS, Azure, GCP)
What you will Do
- Define Enterprise level architecture and ensure service designs adhering to standards, principles, and governance processes
- Create a robust, differentiated commerce experience without compromising security, stability and scalability
- Developing a roadmap for implementation and rollout of B2B, B2C applications or solutions on Big Commerce platform.
- Conducting technical feasibility and driving agreement on requirements raised by Product Management.
- Recommend and manage end-to-end solutions designed to meet business requirements while ensuring performance, availability, cost, and business continuity across a variety of infrastructure needs, applying common frameworks and re-usable components, while considering business direction and growth strategies.
- Identify required architectural spikes and collaborate with Enterprise Architects and global counterparts to explore and prove new solutions. Guide and support solution implementation with the development teams
- Work with the product owner/customers to determine business needs, identify system requirements and foster strong customer relations.
- Manage the implementation of solutions/applications by external vendors and system integrators.
- Develop custom BigCommerce themes
- Proactively offer solutions to complex technical problems
- Setting up payment integration, shipping methods and taxes in BigCommerce platform
- Optimizing page speed of BigCommerce Sites
- Implement appropriate design / integration patterns to promote code re-usability
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse and participate in code review practices to ensure secure and good quality of the deliverables
- Monitor web analytics and utilize research to recommend improvement to our web strategy
- Build an automated DevOps delivery model to enable continuous release of software into cloud environment
What you need to Succeed
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or equivalent from an accredited university or college.
- Overall 10+ years of IT experience in which 2 years of hands-on development experience involving BigCommerce/other eCommerce platforms dealing with development of stores and migration of custom apps
- Experience in store front conversions with focus on coupons/discounts, Site speed, product recommendations and merchandising, digital wallets, faceted search
- Knowledge in API driven Commerce, headless commerce design implementing cross-channel commerce apps
- Experience leading B2B systems with customer groups, custom pricing/bulk pricing, payment
- Experience in Auth0 integrations and Customer login API for custom SSO
- Full stack engineer, server side/Frontend UI/Cloud provisioning (Java/NodeJS/PL/SQL, Integration middleware tools)
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle, MongoDB, MySQL
- Experience in HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, Style sheets, React JS, AJAX, and REST services
- Experience in service-based architecture
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and ticketing systems such as JIRA
- Have extremely good communication skills and should be able to negotiate on requirements with the business stakeholders
- Highly proactive and results-oriented with excellent critical thinking skills
- Experience in architecting and developing solutions using MuleSoft (preferred)
- Drive real-time business impact with critical metrics for orders, customer data, marketing and more through the BigCommerce Analytics Dashboard (preferred)
- Knowledge of Network administration, security protocols, permissions, and system configuration (preferred)
- Any eCommerce certification (preferred)
- AWS/Google Certification (preferred)
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are looking for skillful and proficient candidates for the following positions for our organization. Sample collection boy Phlebotomist Pharmacist Nurses #narclincs #narpharmacy #nardiagnostics [...]
Ã¼ Acquisition of Quality CASA (Current Account & Saving Account) Accounts- Qualified & Activated NTB CASA Accounts (In Nos.) Ã¼ Acquisition of Quality Higher CASA variants-Acquisition of Quali [...]
Global University Systems (GUS) is focused on becoming one of the world’s most dynamic, inclusive, and diverse education organisations. GUS is an international network of higher education institutio [...]
Finance Technology team is looking for a Developer to play a key role operating and enhancing the applications used in the procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, and report-to-report business processes. This [...]