Best Infosystems Ltd
- Bachelor's in CS or related field + 5 years of experience or Master's and 2 years of experience in software quality assurance
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as SQL, Perl, Python, XML or Ruby
- Ability to write code in C, C++ or Java
- Familiarity with automation testing tools such as Selenium, QTP, Load Runner or Win Runner
- Excellent QA aptitude and ability to drive process improvements
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Ability to write test plans and test strategy documents
- Ability to understand functionaltechnical specifications and analyze data
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills with great attention to detail,
including the ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Fluency in at least one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, C#, or PERL.
- Experience with testing methodologies for server class services, including latency and load testing.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle
- Experience with test automation tools, schedulers, frameworks, and harnesses.
- Proven experience in measuring and reporting quality and driving improvements across teams via consensus.
- Experience designing and implementing test cases, running, and reporting on quality.
- Ability to understand functionaltechnical specifications and analyze data and server logs.
- Fluent in at least one scripting language, and the ability to read Java code.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Intermediate consulting position operating independently with some assistance and guidance to provide quality work products to a project team or customer that comply with Oracle methodologies and prac [...]
- 4+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer - Experience in manual testing - Experience in automation testing - Bachelor's Degree - BE in Computer Science or equivalent com [...]
THIS IS A LONG-TERM CONTRACT POSITION WITH ONE OF THE LARGEST, GLOBAL, TECHNOLOGY LEADERS. Our large, Fortune client is ranked as one of the best companies to work with, in the world. The client fos [...]
Requisition ID:289417 Work Area: Software-Design and Development Expected Travel: 0 - 10% Career Status: Professional Employment Type: Regular Full Time Career Level: T1 Hiring Manag [...]