Best Infosystems Ltd
Job Position Summary Description:
Designs and executes complex integration, operations or performance solutions for customers. Shares professional knowledge to guide others.
Key Responsibilities / Functions :
- Total industry experience between 6-9 years, with experience in Charging & Mediation for at least 6 years.
- Should have minimum 2-3 years of hands on experience as a solution Engineer with expertise in installation and commissioning.
- Hands on experience in - Mediation zone platform- with experience in all phases of software development life-cycle, system integration and field deployment.
- Working knowledge of protocols like GTP, diameter (Gy, Ro, Gx etc)
- Basic understanding of IMS Architecture with understanding of IMS nodes including P/S/I-CSCF, Application Servers, servers specific to applications like Presence server, IM server etc.
- Basic understanding of IMS Protocol Interfaces - Gm Interface, ISC interface, Ro/Rf Interface, Sh Interface SIP, SOAP/XML, Diameter etc.
- Should have experience in working with HP, ATCA, Solaris hardware, Linux Red hat etc
- Exposure to core JAVA.
- Good written and oral communication in English.
- Exposure to work with international/global clients is an added advantage.
- Should be open for frequent international travels.
- Experience in Nokia CMD Mediation domain.
- CMD Architecture Servers and various protocols
- Knowledge of APL and Ultras
- Exposure on Switches, Firewalls, DNS/DHCP Servers.
- Exposure to cloud technologies is an added advantage
- Understanding of GSM/GPRS/LTE standards
- Understanding of 3GPP standards
Required Candidate profile
- Required Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge)
- Bachelor or Master degree in CSE/ECE/EEE/EI/IT
- 6+ years software consulting experience for customers including direct customer contact
- Knowledge and experience with the professional services project lifecycle (scoping, requirements, construction, QA/test)
- experience in following domains Mediation Zone, Diameter, SOAP, Linux, Shell scripting,
- Experience in deployment of online or offline mediation, charging or billing.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to learn and integrate new technologies in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel up to 50% internationally
- Ability to analyze technical problems around product installation/configuration/integration/test
- Hands-on system integration skills
- Experience in deployment in Cloud environment like VMware vCloud director and open stack with certification would have added advantage
Asia Pacific - India - Noida
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
JOB DESCRIPTION Online strategy and solution design - proposing and documenting solutions that meet and exceed client requirements. Liaising with clients to gather requirements, run work [...]
Execution of painting work as per requirement and Completion of the job within one day. Closure of customer order maintaining customer satisfaction. Ensure the materials consumption ar [...]
Roles and Responsibilities The candidate will be based out of the Corporate office in New Delhi of a reputed Pharma company and will be responsible for overseeing entire finance and acc [...]
Job Advert Want to see your ideas have an impact? As a TSI- Delhi (KA) with RB, you’ll have the freedom to build relationships that drive results. TSI- Delhi (KA) Delhi, Delhi Compet [...]