Best Infosystems Ltd
The DevOps engineer will be responsible for supporting the developers and our LAMP infrastructure.
- It includes desktop support for the developers.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting the ubuntu and CentOS based distributions.
- Should have at least 3 years of experience in supporting LAMP based linux infrastructure including ubuntu and CentOS based distributions.
- Sound knowledge of Linux OS including Ubuntu and CentOS with good troubleshooting skills.
- Sound knowledge of LAMP (Linux, Apache, Php & MySQL ) environment
- Troubleshooting issues related to the office IT infrastructure and desktop support to developers.
- Should have knowledge of Virtualization (VMWare, Esxi)
- RHCE and LPI certified engineers will be preferred.
Good To Have :
- Knowledge of monitoring tools like Zabbix and newrelic.
- Centralized authentication mechanisms including IPA and OpenLDAP
- Basic knowledge of Chef
- Knowledge of AWS environment
- Basic knowledge of load NOSQL databases like redis and Cassandra
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
JOB DESCRIPTION Online strategy and solution design - proposing and documenting solutions that meet and exceed client requirements. Liaising with clients to gather requirements, run work [...]
Execution of painting work as per requirement and Completion of the job within one day. Closure of customer order maintaining customer satisfaction. Ensure the materials consumption ar [...]
Roles and Responsibilities The candidate will be based out of the Corporate office in New Delhi of a reputed Pharma company and will be responsible for overseeing entire finance and acc [...]
Job Advert Want to see your ideas have an impact? As a TSI- Delhi (KA) with RB, you’ll have the freedom to build relationships that drive results. TSI- Delhi (KA) Delhi, Delhi Compet [...]