Best Infosystems Ltd
- Hands on direct development for 3+ years of networking product development experience in the development based upon deep knowledge of Routing and Switching Protocols including the algorithms underlying these protocols.
- Good knowledge of packet forwarding in Control and Data Path (RIB and FIB).
- Expert understanding of layer-3 and layer-2 network protocols and technologies required; specifically OSPF, BGP, RIP, EIGRP IS-IS, IGMP, PIM, STP; including debugging, analysis and extensions
- Good understanding or MPLS, RSVP and extensions (e.g. TE)
- Good understanding of ECMP, Multi-Path Networking, Solid understanding of TCP/IP networking; socket programming.
- Good Knowledge of RTP,
RTSP and Streaming Multimedia Protocols
- Solid knowledge of SDN:
- Open v Switch and Controllers
- OpenFlow OVSDB and other SouthBound APIs
- REST and other NorthBound APIs
- Good knowledge of concurrency and synchronization issues/techniques in a multi-threaded and multiprocessor environment.
- Knowledge of kernel-bypass frameworks (such as netmap, DPDK, libzero) is a plus.
- Knowledge of Single Root I/O Virtualization (SR-IOV) is a plus.
- Free BSD and Linux kernel knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge of Storage Protocols a plus.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- 3+ years of industry experience.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description: Job Description At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations [...]
What expertise / skills you should possess? - Design and implement networking routing/switching protocol software for high end networking systems. - Candidate should have hands-on experience in pr [...]
Requirements Required skills: - Excellent programming skills in C/C++ - Sound fundamentals in Data Structures, Operating Systems and DataNetworking fundamentals - Experience with Linuxsy [...]
Description The Staff Developer position is an aggregate position for all back-end systems roles. Our backend engineering work is done mostly in Python and Golang. Developers will be required to impl [...]