Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct client meetings and must be able to work/communicate with clients/stakeholders to enclose and interpret business requirements
- Gather requirements from the client prepare comprehensive document requirements specifications covering all the requirements and clients expectations.
- Deliver informative, well-organized presentations and understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
- Work with client personnel to identify required changes and communicate needed changes to the development team and ensure that the requirements are implemented correctly during development.
- Assist the team in any issue clarification required from business
- Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings
- Good understanding of software development life cycle
- Analyze and suggest areas for cost control and reduction and develop business process flows
- Assist the Project Manager in the execution of project schedules and deadlines.
Requirement and Preferred Skill:
- BSoftware Design, Software Documentation, Software Development Process, Software Requirements, Analyzing Information.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Understanding of system engineering concepts and Software Maintenance.
- Must have excellent and effective oral and written English communication skills to speak with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- He/ she must be a proactive, enthusiastic and great team player
- He /she should have the aptitude to learn new domains.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience as a Business Analyst preferably in IT industry
- University Masters in Business Administration.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Introduction The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our f [...]
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in Investment Banking, Financial [...]
Roles and Responsibilities - Should have 5 to 8 years of experience working with OBIEE Experience working on OBIEE 12c Knowledge of Oracle HCM would be preferred Should possess solid knowledge on [...]
Skill required: Procurement management - Procurement Strategy and Planning Designation: Management Level - Analyst Job Location: Hyderabad Qualifications: BE Years of Experience: 3 [...]