Cognizant Technology Solutions
BE/ B Tech / Product certifications especially for Cloud products Responsibility:
Design - Understand various functional and non functional requirements.
- Break down the requirements into smaller modules.
- Apply knowledge of product provided frameworks for effective design.
- Provide inputs for categorizing critical and noncritical requirements.
- Develop proof of concept.
- Implement key integration patterns using relevant integration technology.
- Understand implications of performance and security in solutions.
- Provide inputs in designing end to end solution from a technical perspective.
- Review and approve system architecture design.
- Expert knowledge of development lifecycles such as Agile methodologies.
- Present the architecture to customers and seek signoff.
- Work on specific test cases for technology intensive modules such as multicloud integrations, cloud security.
- Analyze allocated task and understand BRD, low level and high level design.
- Allocate modules to developers for coding.
- Provide guidance to developers and set standards.
- Understand and educate the team on the database concepts.
- Write efficient queries and understand logical and physical data models - Review pseudo codes written by developers and provide a go ahead for code development.
- Prepare for incremental code creation and unit testing.
- Oversee development process and update Project Manager on development progress.
- Identify future product version releases and implications on code.
- Use internal reusable components or vendor specified accelerators for coding.
- Review final codes written by developers on adherence to standards/functionality and approve for testing.
follow up with Developers to ensure integration of components input / output.
- Troubleshoot critical technical issues.
- Address and resolve escalations related to critical technical issues.
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports on the project and share with client/Project Manager.
Ensure all system builds are prepared on time.
- Review test cases written by team Provide support for development of integration test cases as required.
- Participate in defect triage meetings with the team and identify actions to reduce defects.
- Include positive and negative test cases to check functionality.
- Check if peer review is completed at each step of test execution.
- Review, analyze and validate results.
- Follow up with team assigned for rework on code defects and close the same.
align technical component testing with sprint methodologies of testing.
- Attend QA audits as and when required.
- Monitor system builds Signoff on test cases created by team.
- Discuss results / actions from NFR testing and signoff on the same for system testing / NFR.
- Collaborate with Cloud Success Managers on signoff of cloud custom components as needed.
- Suggest and leverage automated testing tools for performance validation.
Deployment Support and Closure.
- Create strategy for roll back.
- Conduct dry run on pilots.
- Monitor the processes are being followed.
- Document changes in the system.
- Resolve issues that arise during project deployment/ closure.
- Check that all action items mentioned in the deployment checklist have been completed.
- Post final acceptance, conduct all closure schedules.
- Provide support in creation of a final project report.
- Conduct handover to AVM team.
- Monitor all system/security administration activities and ensure all audit requirements are met.
Service Support and Maintenance Release Management.
- Review incident/problem/change management plan created by team.
- Track issue/problem resolution.
- Conduct RCA.
- Define communication and issue resolution matrix.
- Drive and implement best practices for resolution of issues.
- Liaise with business users/SMEs to resolve issues if required.
- Review patch fixes created to prevent recurrence of complex problems - Track adherence to SLAs.
- Guide team members in the course of incident/ problem management.
- Conduct change impact assessment.
Collate change records.
- Share change records with relevant stakeholders.
- Create and update knowledge articles in the knowledge management repository.
- Provide guidance to team members to maintain all documentation related to project.
- Conduct KT sessions.
- Create knowledge articles on the problem, workaround solutions.
Monitor and report the usage of knowledge articles.
Maintain knowledge management database.
Training and Recruitment / People Management.
- Provide assistance in selection of representative employee groups for training.
- Conduct training.
Mentor team members in project teams with respect to product and domain skills on projects.
- Conduct technical, face to face interviews with candidates and support recruitment process.
- Set goals for team members and monitor performance.
- Coordinate with the project/program manager in understandingsho w the employee can better contribute to the project, seek feedback and address concerns.
- Conduct performance appraisal for team members.
- Organize team initiatives on a periodic basis.
Project Planning and Set up.
- Understand resource plan.
- Plan for knowledge enrichment, change management and quality management.
- Conduct estimation of time utilization of different resources and activities - Identify appropriate processes based on project landscape.
- Identify gaps and advise on improvements if required.
- Share inputs in creation of project plan with Project Manager.
- Review hardware/software requirement plan.
- Validate system build.
Understand the test strategy, evaluate the design and identify gaps in the test plans, if any.
- Define KT plan.
- Customize project management system.
- Define standards and set Cognizant 20.
- Provide all support required during presales activities.
Requirement Gathering and Analysis.
- Understand the requirements from clients/ functional consultants.
- Participate in client calls and seek clarifications.
- Relay information gathered to the team.
- Create a requirements traceability matrix.
- Provide inputs during creation of operational concepts and scenarios.
- Perform requirements feasibility with regards to testing and implementation.
- Identify interface touch points, interfaces, and services requirements.
- Analyze NFRs.
- Participate / collaborate with Technology specialists in building solution POCs for identified minor components.
- Document solution design sections assigned Ensure accelerators / reusables are leveraged in the solutions built.
Solution Definition and Design.
- Provide support to specialists during requirement gathering technical and infrastructure perspective during downstream assessment to other teams.
- Interact with client to understand their requirements.
- Interact with domain/ product architects and provide requirements to design solution.
- Collaborate with delivery team to develop HLD/ functional design.
- Create infrastructure architecture for project based on the requirements.
- Collaborate with product infrastructure teams to raise timely requests for instances / infra availability.
IT Software :
Software Products & Services
Software Services, Internet/Dot/ISP
BE/ B.Tech Engineering
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description The Account Operations Services/team organization supports our NTT DATA Account Leaders in Contract Management, Account Governance and Business Process Compliance activities to enabl [...]
Job Description for Infosphere Administrator – IC7 Senior Associate Job Family : IT - Application Administration Job Profile : IC13846 - Sr Application Administration Specialist Colleague Type : [...]
Grow your career with a growing organization Whether they’re helping people reach their long-term financial goals or providing personal wealth management strategies, every associate contributes to [...]
Job Description Application Lead Qualification: B Sc, BE, MCA Responsibility: Stakeholder Management: Communication with Business users related to resolving queries, obtain clarificat [...]