Cognizant Technology Solutions
B Tech/ MBA/ CA/ or equivalent industry experience Responsibility:
Sales Support - Contribute to Account Mining & Penetration efforts with active participation in customer planning process, including strategic planning phase vs execution phase.
- Drive RFP Response & Improving Quality of Response more business value focused, structures solutions in terms of scoping, effort.
- Work with SME groups across domains/products to provide a complete end to end solution, including estimates and definition of critical factors, assumptions, and risks.
- Contribute to transformational and consulting deals vs staff augmentation.
- Drive oral presentations to the customers in area of domain/product expertise.
- Support revenue generation and be considered a FINDER.
Market Scan and Brand Building.
- Bring working knowledge of customer business domain and/or product within a specific industry vertical/domain.
- Conduct secondary research on domain/industry specific solutions.
- Bring an understanding of competitive landscape.
Identify key trends and forecasts in the given area of domain/industry.
- Prepare collateral, publications, technology papers etc for distribution.
- Work with account teams to develop and deliver new logos.
- Work on opportunity identification, prioritization and input to the qualification process.
- Contribute to GTM activities with partners, vendors, industry analysts etc through active mindshare gain Webinars, White papers, speaking events etc.
- Contribute to TL, Design, PoVs, tools, templates, case studies etc artifacts into the knowledge management repository.
- Ensure all engagement artifacts are stored on knowledge repositories.
Conduct quality review of KM artifacts prior to posting.
Requirement Gathering and Gap Analysis.
- 'Lead Requirement Gathering Workshops.
- Lead FitGap exercise and come up with the FitGap document.
- Come up with high level solution for identified gaps.
- Present FitGap Assessment of a process area based on his/her area of expertise.
- Active involvement and ownership of The Requirements and Solution.
- Design Phase of small to medium sized delivery engagements.
- Creating business blueprint for small to medium sized engagements.
- Identifying gaps and recommending development/process changes.
- Validate system configuration design, creation of test scenarios, migration plans.
- Provide engagement oversight in areas of specialization as and when called upon.
- Monitor AVM SLAs, address ticket resolution escalations, and drive bestinclass process adaptation.
- Client Expectation Management.
- Deliver and measure value pre, during, & post delivery engagements.
- Ensure client satisfaction.
- Help customers execute organizational change programs.
- Develop quality deliverables with focus on qualitative and quantitative business case, value props, roadmap, ROI analysis etc.
Client Management/Relationship Management.
- Support brand building activities.
- Proactively develop relationships with functional owners from the business in a process area.
- Navigate client's organization to identify the right sponsors for a given solution.
- Support Expectation Management, Client Satisfaction Management, and Risk Management.
- Deliver and measure value pre, during, and post engagement and communicate to stakeholders.
- Active participation in recruitment activities identify and hire.
- Coaching & Mentoring functional leads.
- Conducting midyear and YEA feedback sessions.
- Goal and expectation setting for new and existing resources.
- Motivate through rewards and recognition, organize team events/initiatives.
- Conduct Performance Management Reviews.
- Demonstrate understanding and skillful handling of people issues.
- Identify skill gaps and create training courses around domain/product areas.
- Work with the Academy to plan the training calendar.
- Bring knowledge and understand trends, business/technology best practices, needs and guide/advise existing engagements/give inputs to planning process across people, process, technology and data solutions/recommendations in a particular functional area domain/technology/product/ infrastructure.
- Identify pain areas, opportunities and potential solution offerings by industry/domain with business impact.
- contribute to new solution development, develop transformation tools and templates, productivity enhancement solutions/product ideation.
- Lead new solution offerings development by identifying/defining use cases, writing process blueprints and walkthroughs & collaborate with technology partners/support architects for offering development.
- Define and communicate business/technology solutions in language meaningful to stakeholders in the engagement, such as CBA, ROI, and IRR.
Must Have Skills
COTS ProductsBFS Ast&Wlth
IT Software :
Software Products & Services
Software Services, Internet/Dot/ISP
Project Leader/ Project Manager
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Title: AML Asst Manager Bank Level Sr. Associate (Assistant Manager 360) Legal Entity: State Street Corporate Services Mumbai Pvt Ltd Business Line AML Compliance State [...]
Job Description The Account Operations Services/team organization supports our NTT DATA Account Leaders in Contract Management, Account Governance and Business Process Compliance activities to enabl [...]
Job Description for Infosphere Administrator – IC7 Senior Associate Job Family : IT - Application Administration Job Profile : IC13846 - Sr Application Administration Specialist Colleague Type : [...]
Grow your career with a growing organization Whether they’re helping people reach their long-term financial goals or providing personal wealth management strategies, every associate contributes to [...]