Humonics Global Private Limited
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
- Delegating tasks and assigning teams to achieve the daily, weekly and monthly goals.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Develop comprehensive project implementation plans considering SOW/deliverables provided by customers and getting approval from the project manager.
- Complete projects with top-down oversight throughout the entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to scope, bug-free, budget, and timeline standards.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans considering its implication of economics of the project.
- Gaining client sign off.
- Implementation of the project should be bug-free.
- Timely completion of the project as per project implementation plan considering the economics of the project.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Approach Driven & Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Must have good knowledge and hands-on Node.js, MongoDB, Angular, Express.js (MEAN Stack) Socket, Message Queue, Multi-threading.
- Knowledge of High Availability, Load Balancing, and other supporting infrastructure technologies (DevOps).
- Experience in working, developing & maintaining SaaS Products, Large Scale projects is a must.
- Good knowledge of Linux based development/production environment.
- Good understanding of operating systems concepts, data structures and software development lifecycle.
- Should have a high level of maturity and excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description We are looking for a Specialist Hybris to join our team of bright thinkers and doers. Youll use your problem-solving creativity to design, architect, and develop high-end technology s [...]
Job Description This opportunity will see you help delivering solutions and support for our evolving database environment as part of a global team. The database environment is complex, with Oracle, S [...]
About the opportunity Department Description The UK WPFH Group is charged with the development and operating model for Fidelity’s Wrap platforms for the Personal Investing business and Funds [...]
Job Description Our Client is a leading FTSE Company with a profitable turnover of more than 20 billion pounds. They are the world`s most established communications company, employing around 100,000 [...]