Mouri Tech (P) Ltd
Role: DevSecOps Engineer
DevSecOps Engineer is primarily responsible for maintaining the environment and managing the CI/CD pipeline. Strong communication skills and being proactive as a Salesforce champion are key responsibilities of this role. This resource must possess general knowledge of Web applications and Internet architecture as well as deep skills in Excel and Access.
Work youll do
As a Salesforce DevOPS Engineer, you will work closely with Technical Delivery Manager and DevOPS Lead. You will be expected to:
- Performs mass data imports using the API or import tools as requested by Salesforce Area Admins or others
- Regularly audits data to uncover data integrity issues and/or opportunities for process improvement
- Changesets and ANT deployment Activities.
- Understanding Metadata and prepare package.xml
- Knowledge on Version Controller activities.
- Sandbox management including creating new Sandboxes and Sandbox refresh
- Knowledge on Single sign-on and salesforce domain.
- Working Experience in Maven and ability to deploy application using custom Maven scripts. Knowledge on YAML is preferred.
- Prior experience in Azure DevOPS or equivalent tool like Jenkins
IT & Business Unit Support
- Develops ad-hoc reports as requested by user groups or stakeholders, performs analysis on data as required
- Manages all security settings and conduct regular security/configuration audits
- Manages all new user set-ups and deactivation, including transferring ownership of accounts/contacts/opportunities for deactivated users
- Executes all configuration changes. This may involve changing field names or could be a more work-intensive project such a re-mapping fields and field value or doing a record update project that may require tools such as the Salesforce Data Loader (and CLI).
- Develops and maintains API scripts to support custom development as needed.
- Performs manual or automated data entry/data clean-up as required
- Understand the logic of code and run the jobs manually.
- Salesforce Sys Admin would champion Salesforce within the technology systems group, educating other team members on the capabilities and potential applications of Salesforce.
- Understands all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to the Salesforce release upgrades (currently scheduled 2-3 times a year)
- Maintains high-level familiarity with other IT system /business application capabilities and scope definition in order to make recommendations about potential upstream/downstream integration or functionality intersection points.
- Communicates regularly with the Salesforce Business Owner, IT systems leadership, CRM Steering Committee and other stakeholders to ensure functionality meets field needs and to develop ongoing project plan.
- Serves as key liaison with IT technical resources in areas related to system support for areas such as wireless, Outlook integration, etc.
- Maintain and communicate system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity.
- 2-4 years of experience in Admin force.com.
- Experience in working on work bench and data loader tools and Visual studio, Eclipse.
- Understands business strategy and objectives by studying the business function, gathering information, and evaluating output requirements and formats. Elicits and documents functional requirements and test strategies for technical solutions to meet business needs.
- Collaborates with application developers, designers, and architects to ensure a shared understanding of the business model and the detailed function requirements.
- Participates in reviews of plans associated with project execution.
- Responds proactively to both business and project issues and escalates appropriately.
- Ensures communication of Change Management activities and confirms solution and schedule adaptability
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Salesforce certification.
- Good understanding on Sales, Service, Marketing, Community clouds.
- Knowledge on Einstein Analytics.
- Good understanding on Managed and unmanaged package.
- Salesforce support cases.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Introduction As an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customize [...]
Job Description Development experience under AWS Cloud Formation would be a plus. Containerization and Networking experience would be a plus. Experience in one of the following languages: [...]
JD for Technician/ Trainee Engineer Job Description: Urgent requirement of Technician/ Trainee Engineer for leading Electronics / Telematics Industry. Candidate should have a Diploma in [...]
Role Description : - Handling Non-Motor claims - Engineering, Fire, Marine Cargo, and Miscellaneous. - Monitoring the claims from the time of registration till the same gets concluded. - Checki [...]