CNTC India Projects
Position: Company Secretary
No. of Positions – 1
Following will be the job responsibilities of the incumbent.
- Handling of all ROC compliance under the Companies Act 2013.
- Maintenance of statutory registers, records etc.
- Drafting of agenda, notices, minutes for the board, general meetings and organizing the said meetings.
- Preparing annual reports and returns of the organization.
- Vetting of legal documents, agreements and contracts of the organization.
- E – filing of various forms.
- Finance related work and other statutory related works.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Position: Company Secretary Qualification: CS No. of Positions – 1 Experience: 0-2 Following will be the job responsibilities of the incumbent. Job Description: Handling of all [...]
Job Description DESCRIPTION Job Description At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If y [...]
Job Description Your responsibilities Responsible for all accounts payable transactions. Facilitate trouble shooting of issues as and when required. Ensure regular tracking for all the activit [...]
Job Description Responsibilities: This individual will work collaboratively with other members of ERCC team members, Line of Business and corporate support group stakeholders to undertake the foll [...]