ORANGE BUSINESS SERVICES INDIA SOLUTIONS Pvt. Ltd.
Orange Business Service is hiring for Unified Digital Desk Manager based out of Gurugram location. The candidate should have an experience close to 10+ years overall and prior direct people management is must and will be part of Incubation team. The candidate will be managing the team who is responsible for SDWAN & Meraki early delivery ,Handover to BAU teams ,operations and will also lead/Contribute in global and transversal projects for under SDx program.
Desired Candidate Profile
The UDD Manager is an empowered project management role with full end-to-end responsibility from technical to deliver and control result, time,and quality for various project where Incubation team is involved .
UDD Manager is part of all Incubation team complex projects.
UDD manager is accountable and responsible for ensuring the compliance ,quality and timely communication to various stake holders.
The role of the UDD Manager is to lead various projects both from technically and project management, and to take responsibility for the achievement of the agreed goals and objectives.
The UDD Maanger is accountable for managing communication with all functions acting in the Incubation chain. UDD Manager is responsible for:
- the proactive communication with stake holders during the Pilot phase, including gathering requirements for Pilot delivery. Also handover to global teams once pilot is over.
- Proactive communication with internal team
- Managing proactive communication with stake holders during the Pilot delivery phase, when there are risks or possible delays
- Order prioritization for both EMS & Sites and ensuring priority is respected during delivery phase.
- Management of the delivery plan at the project level & planning until last site delivery
- Working with UDD for all technical ,project ,process related challenges and work with respective stake holders.
- Working with diffent entity for various projects and delivery related topic.
- Maintainting interlock with Servce desk for SDWAN & Meraki.
He/she should have a good technical understanding of the industry their customer belongs too, as well as a broad understanding of the capabilities provided by Orange Business Services.
UDD Manager is involved in the early stages of the Incubation Projects to setup right support model and work and communicate with various stake holders
Overall experience of 10+ years with minimum of 2-3 years project management experience in the telecom or IT industry managing external customer facing projects
Customer Service and Telecommunications experience, highly desirable
Previous involvement in network deployment projects and must have hands-on technical experience
Project Management Certification ie PMI PMP or PRINCE2 Practitioner or equivalent
CCNA,CCNP with good network background is Good
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description The Cash and Trade Proc Analyst 2 is an intermediate level role responsible for managing technology projects throughout the entire system development lifecycle in coordination with th [...]
Job Description Provide technical support in areas of Cisco/Juniper LAN as well as integration to Avaya IP Telephony & Cloud Telephony. Configure, implement, and troubleshoot a variety of Cisco/Jun [...]
Job Description Since 1992, Ciena has been driven by a relentless pursuit of network innovation. We believe in a network that grows smarter, more agile, and more responsive every day. This means that [...]