Mitratech India LLP
Founded in 1987, Mitratech is a proven global technology partner for corporate legal and risk & compliance professionals. Headquartered in Austin, TX, USA and our international offices (London, Munich & India), we serve 1,200 client companies of all size across the globe, representing 30% of the Fortune 500 and over 500,000 users in over 160 countries.
Role: UX Designer
Timings: 12 PM - 9 PM
- 3 - 5 years of user experience / user interface design experience
- Familiar with working with US counterparts and has processes to do so
- Strong knowledge of user interfaces design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to Web-based applications
- Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it
- Strong personal management skills. Must be able to function autonomously as well as a team contributor
- Proficiency with visual design and prototyping tools such as Figma, AdobeCC (including XD), Sketch, InVision, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Excellent communication and organization skills with the ability to multi-task projects
- A passion for creating products that empower people
- Knowledge and experience of designing enterprise application a huge plus
- Applicants must provide a link to an online portfolio to be called for interview
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be a great team player, in an agile environment with the ability to work closely with developers, product owners, technical writers, and other UI designers
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, detailed design, design rationale, and research findings, both verbally and visually.
- Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications
- Good eye for design, highly detail oriented with the ability to create visual designs that effectively communicate product function and brand identity, including the design and production of screen layouts, color palettes, typography, user interface elements, and icons
- Identify design problems and devise good solutions, balancing aesthetic choices with functional usability
- Ability to present and defend your design decisions, can conduct usability testing and have familiarity with guerilla testing techniques
- Continually keep yourself and team updated with the latest changes and trends in the industry
NOTE: Applicants with 90 days of notice period are not eligible.
All applicants meeting minimum qualifications will be required to complete a 30 minutes online assessment as part of your candidate application.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job CategoryProducts and Technology Job Details Are [...]
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job CategoryCustomer Success Group Job Details Autom [...]
Lookout is a leading cybersecurity company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We [...]
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback - Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups - Translating requirements into style guides, [...]