U A BRANDS INTERNATIONAL PVT LTD
Roles and Responsibilities
The Marketing Analyst's primary responsibility is to support the SEM Manager to create, optimize and execute our customer acquisition marketing plan, focusing on PPC (pay per click) and Display Advertising for our various websites.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Works with the SEM Manager to manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines, including bid adjustments, keyword research, budget management, and optimization.
- Update Weekly/ Monthly Reports.
- Presents paid search, display, PLAs and remarketing recommendations to upper management.
- Provide consumer, competitor and vertical insight as required to support the search strategy.
- Help develop new ad copy for A/B testing
- Microsoft Excel
- Google Ads
- Microsoft Ads
Desired Candidate Profile
Types of Experience Required
- Knowledge and/or Prior PPC (Pay Per Click) Management experience.
Perks and Benefits
UA Brands is a Drug-Free Workplace.
As an employee of any UA Brands division, you will be part of an established and dynamic organization. We believe that success starts from within, and we are seeking individuals who thrive in an environment that encourages and supports self-management. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at UA Brands will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. UA Brands does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. UA Brands will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
What We Offer:
- Flexible schedules.
- Employee Health and Wellness:
1. Company-sponsored medical and insurance benefits for employees and their immediate family members.
2. Newly implemented safety measures to help protect our employees and customers through the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Referral Program: Get paid to work with friends!
- Employee Engagement Activities:
1. Fun events for employees.
2. Company-sponsored outings.
3. E-Learning opportunities for employees.
- Transportation Facility.
- Rewards and Recognition.
- Diversified Workforce.
- Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Internet Allowances (since we are working Remote due to covid-19).
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Responsibilities: - Manage the day-to- day campaign activities across search engines including the campaign implementation, performance review, and optimization of paid search campaigns. - Analysis o [...]
Job role Summary: If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a PPC Analyst (Digital Marketing) to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketi [...]
Job Description Requirement: Awareness about various content marketing platforms of the Market Research Industry, and work on implementation of strategies Research information on topics to furth [...]
Job Description Position(s): 01 SEO/SEM EXPERIENCE: 2 YEARS Role ProfilesThe SEO / SEM / SMO Analyst is responsible for coordinating and implementing SEO, SEM and SMO strategies for the org [...]