BRANDMUSCLE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
About the Consultant Role
The Consultant works with local-level business franchises in the USA and Canada that need advice and assistance choosing marketing programs and buying media placements from their corporate-level marketing program. As a Consultant, you will be receiving inbound calls, and placing outbound calls, to local-level business franchises that need assistance making marketing decisions. This is a role that involves speaking on the phone, discussing and selling available marketing package options provided by their corporate team, facilitating the purchase of marketing media, and understanding the value of different media tactics well enough to explain them in English.
You can help small business owners and franchises to grow and succeed in this role as a marketing champion!
- Working with local businesses across the United States (primarily via phone and email) to understand their marketing needs and to assist in quickly executing advertising campaigns accordingly
- Enter and process the advertising campaigns in the CRM system (NetSuite)
- Guide clients to complete payment for their campaigns, occasionally processing payments manually when the system is not working or as issues arise
- Assist clients within a BrandMuscle system, choosing ads to accompany advertising campaigns, and working with the Creative Services team as needed for size adjustments to ads
- Navigate and operate multiple systems simultaneously throughout the day with ease
- Collaborate internally to grow and develop marketing programs
- Provide ongoing feedback and assessment of project status and issues to managers
- 1+ year of marketing or advertising experience preferred
- Customer service oriented and professional in dealing with difficult customer situations
- Ability to demonstrate empathy, understand a problem, and provide a solution
- Tech-savvy with an ability to learn and work in multiple systems simultaneously
- Well versed in the use of Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Detail-oriented and excellent organizational skills
- Superior English communication skills; both verbal and written
This role is located in our Noida, India office.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Sets up, installs and maintains the software environments for any product permutation What will your job look like? You will Work with different units (Version Manager, Deve [...]
Dear Candidate, Greetings from Customer First! We are looking for Senior Sales Manager please find below the profile details: Position:- Sales Manager / Senior Sales Manager (Sa [...]
Job Description Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positione [...]
Description - Internal - Must have hands-on experience in SAP S/4H Implementation projects - Has performed role if SAP lead consultant/Solution Architect in S/4H implementation projects - Under [...]