3MINDS ESOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
Role: Agile Project Manager
Location: Mumbai(Remote till Covid -19)
• Must have good experience of Test management in various SDLCs methodologies like agile,waterfall and hybrid etc.
• Good experience in managing automation (GUI & API) as well as Unified projects with automation and manual testing.
• Need 10 to 12 years of total relevant exp.
• Banking Domain experience esp. Indian Banks with sub-domains like Core Banking, Lending,Payments etc.
• Automation exp around 2-4 yrs. on web, mobile & API
• Effective Communication Skill - a combination of good interpersonal, people and
communication skills to ensure the right message is communicated in the right way
• Technical Skills – strong technical acumen & process & data-driven approach
• Strategic Influencing – ability to adopt diverse ways to influence employees
• Visualization & Prioritization Of Business Scenarios - must be able to get an abstract idea from
the client provided specs and visualize a real-time business situation.
• Strong base in Automation - With the growing usage of automation tools, Test manager must
also have a strong Automation base to keep up with their team as well as understanding what
the client needs
• Strong Negotiation skills - The situation may often arise when you need to convince the
stakeholders or higher management that their expectation from your team is not possible in
• Be a Team player -Quality of a good manager is to build up a “dream” team where the members,
besides being skilled, appreciate each other’s work and behave more like a family where they
cooperate, help each other and appreciate others as well
• Have Strong Analytical skills- ability to analyze the data with a keen eye for monitoring granular level details
• Manage the end to end QA in AGILE/ DEVOPS, Hybrid or waterfall SDLC methodologies
• Take ownership of test strategy and planning, are accountable for your own progress, and
responsible for accurately reporting to your team.
• Should be extremely familiar with the project management methodology and working
experience of leading QA teams successfully
• Able to lead GUI & API Automation projects to customer satisfaction by implementing QK
delivery excellence processes. Able to measure & publish automation ROI to internal/external
• Enable automation adoption in manual teams to increase maximum use of automation.
• Ability to transform manual resources to automation practice.
• Able to provide solution to various situations faced in project without getting it escalated
internally or at customer level
• Should have banking domain knowledge to lead project discussions with business teams to set
right expectations for team and fulfill the same.
• Able to support in Pre-sales activities, creating pre-sales documentation and customer
• Able to engage the customers in setting of effective QA process, methodology, workflows,
metrics and reporting.
• Ability to lead the daily scrum meetings and should be able to effectively drive the objectivity of
Quality during these meetings
• Facilitation of inter-team communication across many agile projects within the organisation
Presenting an aggregate view of testing utilisation to high level management
• Personal support, mentoring, and professional development for testers. Should be able to drive
the growth of testers, sitting down with staff members regularly to review career goals, and
making sure progress is being made.
• Being an escalation point for testers
• Budgeting or forecasting for testing as a service dependent on organisational processes
• Good to have knowledge on DevOps, CI-CD, Cloud.
• Finally, testing needs advocates to make sure senior management understands the importance
of testing in software development and delivery. He/ She should be those advocates,
aggregating team quality metrics, educating leadership on the role on testers on agile teams,
and managing test tools, training, and budgets.
BE/MCA/ MCM/ MBA/
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Training experience on Aptitude skill. Sound knowledge in Aptitude domain Conduct Classroom sessions as per the curriculum defined Work from Office only Job Type: Full-time Salary: ₹15,000.00 - [...]
The ideal candidate will be a creative and analytical thinker. They will be able to conduct insightful market research to establish a marketing strategy that will effectively reach the target audience [...]
Web Designer Responsibilities: Take ownership of design projects. Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients. Testing and improving the design of the website. Establishing design guidelines, s [...]
Job Description: - Assist in the execution of Project related Campaigns for dissemination through print and social media - Prepare presentations and project reports - Prepare audio-visual co [...]