Prescient Healthcare Group Pvt. Ltd.
Are you passionate about technology? Do you want to be part of a team developing new tools and technologies that help drive business excellence? Are you ready to tackle a wide variety of projects related to our powerful enterprise-grade software system? Prescient is looking for experienced technical talent to join us as a Software Engineer Frontend for our growing InflexionRx software development team in India. Do you have experience in and a passion for:
- Designing scalable web applications using open-source technologies?
- Providing strategic recommendations for design implementation?
- Optimising code for maximum speed and scalability?
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use?
If so, consider turning your expertise into a valuable career at Prescient.
About Prescient InflexionRx
At Prescient, we constantly strive to evolve and maximise the value of intelligence. InflexionRx is our proprietary software platform designed to enhance how our clients interact with the insight we develop, helping them make quicker, more informed and better aligned decisions.
About the Opportunity
You will be part of a fast-growing PE-backed business that allows high-performing employees to make an impact and contribute to growing the business. You will have the chance to channel your experience into supporting the development of our enterprise software system.
You will be responsible for designing and developing web applications. Your primary focus will be developing server-side web application logic, definition and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the frontend. You will also be responsible for integrating the frontend elements built by the UI team into the application.
Reporting: You will report to a Technical Lead within Prescients India office
- Designing, developing, implementing and unit testing complex web applications
- Integrating user-facing elements developed by UI developers
- Building efficient, testable and reusable PHP modules
- Integrating data storage solutions including RDBMS, NoSQL and cache systems
- Working with application development leads to establish, maintain and ensure compliance with standards for development, testing and documentation
- Participating in requirements gathering and functional specification activities
- Resolving and helping mitigate production application issues
Required Experience and Skills
- BE/BTech in computer engineering, computer science or an equivalent technical degree with 3 to 5 years of experience
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as CakePHP, Laravel and Yii
- Understanding of the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP and the MVC deign patterns
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Good understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorisation between multiple systems, servers and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative Query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
What We Offer
- Competitive package and remuneration linked to performance
- High-growth, entrepreneurial environment where you can create significant business value and forge your own path
- Platform for accelerated professional development and career growth with significant levels of responsibility and accountability
About Prescient Healthcare Group
Prescient is a pharma services firm specializing in dynamic decision support and product and portfolio strategy. We partner with our clients to turn science into value by helping them understand the potential of their molecules, shaping their strategic plans and allowing their decision making to be the biggest differentiating factor in the success of their products. When companies partner with Prescient, the molecules in their hands have a greater potential for success than the same science in the hands of their competitors.
Founded in 2007, Prescient is a global firm with six offices across three continents. Our team of more than 250 experts partners with 23 of the top 25 biopharmaceutical companies, the fastest-growing mid-caps and cutting-edge emerging biotechs, including some of the biggest and most innovative brands. More than 80% of our employees hold advanced life sciences degrees, and our teams deliver an impressive depth of therapeutic, clinical and commercial expertise.
Prescient has been a portfolio company of Bridgepoint Development Capital since 2021 and Baird Capital since 2017. For more information, please visit: www.prescienthg.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and fully comply with applicable legislation in all of the geographies in which we operate. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other category protected by applicable national, federal, state or local laws.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description The Sr. Associate, Corporate Communications will lead WiseWorks operations for both internal and external communications and will develop and implement communication strategies for th [...]
Job Description Change & Operation Project Management Patch & Release Management Capacity Management Knowledge management KEDB Design Documentation and Reporting Getting resolution from Th [...]
Job Description Job Description The Role The Senior Salesforce Developer will have the capability to communicate effectively with cross discipline teams including both technical and non-technical [...]
Job Description Expedia Global Payments EGP is responsible for providing scalable B2C and B2B payment experiences to millions of Expedia Groups consumers and suppliers. Expedia Group is one of the [...]