Were looking for a “Paid Advertisement Specialists” who tune with Company’s Vision, Mission & working style. This is a Full- Time Permanent Job opportunity for which a person can work from home till the lockdown is not uplifted. One must be prepared & willing to work from the office once the situation allows. Applicant must possess his/her own laptop & High-speed Internet at home.
Paid Advertisement Strategist is a Mid-level Post, preferably with Experience of more than 2 years of working in any Digital Marketing Agency.
- Strategists must be able to evaluate the performance of each campaign, identifying the best performance / ROI across channels. An ideal candidate must have good copywriting skills,
to be able to develop campaigns autonomously and move quickly from concept to campaign.
- Applicant must possess Up-to-date knowledge of best practices, strategies, and latest developments in paid ads.
- Attention to detail, especially numbers.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Curiosity and desire to experiment.
- Strong analytical ability.
The Paid Advertisement Specialist is responsible for developing, executing, and managing online marketing campaigns by delivering successful & satisfactory performance in campaigns across channels.
In-depth Knowledge of Softwares, Tools & Initiating Paid Advertisement Campaigns
- Research and launch campaigns.
- Ability to map out campaign structures and forecast data for clients
- Manage existing advertising campaigns and participates in new campaign launches (Facebook, Instagram, Google, Linked In & Other Advertisement Platforms)
- Complete and thorough understanding of Facebook Ads Manager and Other Paid Advertisement Dashboards.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Google Sheets, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics & other similar tools.
- Strong background in developing effective and measurable Paid Ads (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Snapchat & Other platforms) (Search / Display / Video / Remarketing / Shopping)
- Complete and thorough understanding of Google Ads, Bing Ads, including keyword development, account setup, ad creation, content network, match types, impression share, negative keywords, conversion rates, goal set up, extensions setup, competitor insights, etc.
- Complete and thorough understanding of Remarketing Ad campaign for Google, Facebook, Instagram & Other Platforms.
- Advance Knowledge of Making E-commerce Shopping, Display, Dynamic, Remarketing Ad Campaigns for Google and Facebook by researching & analyzing competitor strategies.
- Must Have knowledge of using online marketing tools like SEMRush, SpuFu, Ahrefs, and other leading online marketing tools for research & competitor analysis
- Use competitive analysis and keyword research to maintain optimal retention rate and client satisfaction.
- Provides creative recommendations for ad designs and landing page assets & complete funnel optimization
- Basic knowledge of popular CMS backend like WordPress/Shopify/Magento
- Understanding client’s business and requirements. Formulating strategies and road map for Client allocation & sales by creating high sale yielding funnels.
- Establishing Advertisement Campaign
- Daily optimization and testing of campaigns for continual improvement across all channels including search, display, remarketing shopping, and social media ads
- Executes the implementation of online marketing goals to ensure a share of the market and profitability of products and/or services.
- Campaign Marketing Strategy and Implementation: Create a strategy and build systems and protocols internally that ensure all campaigns are optimized for all assigned clients. Establish performance indicators for “successful” paid search campaigns that everyone understands and which complement overall marketing and business objectives.
- Develop and manage multiple PPC campaigns across a variety of clients and verticals; including account structure, campaign structure, keyword research, bid strategies and management, placement selection and management, ad copywriting and other core paid search capabilities.
- Apply appropriate analysis and optimization techniques to ensure that campaigns deliver consistently and achieve advertiser goals and objectives.
- Optimize campaigns to improve performance and ROI
- Consult on A/B Testing for landing page optimizations
- Client Management Skills
- Work with the Business Development team and Client Service team to estimate budgets and inquiry volumes for proposals/clients.
- Functions as the account management contact for different clients
- Be ready to appropriately respond to clients asking questions or expressing concerns about perceived progress, essentially re-selling them on their marketing investment.
- Creating and sending weekly/bi-monthly reports to the client & Senior Management with insightful commentary. You should not just be some numbers but some insights on what worked and what not, plan of action for upcoming weeks.
- Team Handling
- Follows through with brand teams and website teams to ensure project completion.
- Develops and recommends to Senior Management online commerce strategies for the organization which will result in the greatest share of the market over the long run.
- Works closely with graphic artists, writers, and web developers in the design and usability of all creative assets, including ad units for display, video, discovery, and emerging ad units in Google, Facebook, and other media outlets.
Job Nature: Full time (Delhi)
Timings: Typically, from 10:30 am to 7:30 pm
Compensation: 30k - 50k/month (Based on experience).
Work Perks: Working with friendly senior managers and colleagues.
Remote Work: We are offering full time work from home
Experience: Minimum 2 years
Note: We need only result oriented people. If you can generate results for our client then we are looking forward to welcoming you to our team.
You can send your resume and work portfolio (ads result generated by you) at [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are hiring for the profile "Stock Broker-Dealer" for Crescore Financial Services(Delhi office) These include providing investment advice to customers, supplying liquidity through market-making act [...]
Job Description You work will be focused on - research and development of machine learning technology to bring order of magnitude speed/capacity/usability improvements to simulation and characteri [...]
Job Description To diagnose and provide specialized treatment plan & counseling to the patient related to orthodontic work, Study diagnostic records, such as medical or dental histories, plaster mode [...]
Job Description The Credit Portfolio Senior Analyst is an intermediate-level position responsible for conducting credit reviews, credit approval and monitoring the portfolio to identify credit migrat [...]