GENPACT HEADSTRONG SERVICES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
- In this role, you would be responsible for providing Enhancement & Development services in a Java/Database environment during regular hours.
- Candidate will be working with SMEs, Business Analyst, module developers & Users complete end-to-end SDLC for Capital Market Client.
- Additional responsibilities shall include contributing in designing and documenting of the software architecture based on existing architecture and inputs received from Client from time to time. Perform unit testing, integration testing and UAT as and when required.
- Also, engage with Client in requirement gathering, Status update on work, UAT and be the key partner in the overall engagement.
Qualifications we seek in you
- BE/B Tech/MCA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good experience in Core Java, SQL, data structures, algorithms, multi-threading, Collections
- Strong understanding of object-oriented principles with an ability to write clean code
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Technical Professional, with proven abilities in the areas of Java development and implementation.
- Practical knowledge of Spring/Springboot framework, REST APIs
Good to have:
- Experience with using Kafka as messaging middleware
- Familiarity with high-scale NoSQL solutions like MongoDB
- Expertise in delivering SOA or micro services architecture
- Understanding of principles of Continuous Delivery, DevOps and System Reliability Engineering
- Practical Test Driven Development
- One who is Passionate about technology, problem solving, ability to adapt new skills, sharing expertise and knowledge!
- Excellent client facing skills that include conducting compelling technical briefing & demonstrations. The person should have a technical curiosity to implement new technologies and articulate the solutions to the client!
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, client focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Position Type : Full time Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education) Education Desired : Bachelor of Computer Science Travel Percentage : 0% Job Descript [...]
• Core Java, J2EE, Ajax, JSON, Java Microservices, Spring boot, Spring, MVC, Hibernate, RESTful services, Kafka, Euraka • Good Understanding of React js, Hooks, Redux, Axios • Good knowledge on [...]
Roles and Responsibilities Technical Skills: - Strong understanding of Microservices architectures with hands-on experience in developing and deploying Microservices solutions on Cloud infrastruc [...]