Talodyn Networks Private Limited
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Thorough knowledge of Cisco ASA Firewall and Firepower appliances.
2. Knowledge on FXOS, VPN, Cisco IPS, Checkpoint firewalls, F5 Load balancer (LTM/ASM), Antivirus solution, Proxy, Routing and switching solutions knowledge very important
3. Knowledge on IDS blades, R 80.20 mandatory
4. Thorough understanding of PKI both public and private
5. Knowledge of Zscaler would be good to have.
6. Willing to work in EST time zone
Capable of executing all security changes by himself, capable of writing build, LLD, HLD, etc. by himself.
8. Experience in VISIO from a solution design perspective.
Desired Candidate Profile
Pan India Location
Perks and Benefits
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Position Type : Full time Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education) Education Desired : Bachelor of Information Technology Travel Percentage : 0 PE [...]
Job Description Experience in Telecom Network generations like 2G, 3G,4G and 5G, Telecom technologies like GSM, GPRS, EDGE, WIMAX, Wi-Fi. Experience in Telecom Services like Mobility, Enterprise, a [...]
Job Description Job Description We have job opportunities for System Engineer- Network role for our Global Shared Services in Chennai. Please walk-in for an interview if your profile is matching w [...]
Job Description Job Overview - Experience in Telecom Network generations like 2G, 3G,4G and 5G, Telecom technologies like GSM, GPRS, EDGE, WIMAX, Wi-Fi. - Experience in Telecom Services like M [...]