Ambit Software Private Limited
Senior Business analyst required with Ambit Software Pune.
Experience : 8-15 years
Interested candidates may share profile on [email protected]
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Leading meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings with the internal teams.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing UAT (User Acceptance Testing).
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Travelling to client locations all over the globe as per business needs.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- A bachelors degree in related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 7 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Experience in the CRM or eCommerce domain will be preferred, however not mandatory.
- Experience in creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience in leading and developing top performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Proven ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
NOTE: This is an urgent position. Immediate joiners will be preferred.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description We are looking for a Solutions Architect. In this role, you will be a proactive, self-starter with strong experience in working with business and software engineering departments to d [...]
Job Description Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst Job Description The Wolters Kluwer Digital Experience Group co-creates products and solutions with Wolters Kluwer businesses around th [...]
Job Description Wolters Kluwer is a global leader in professional information services. Professionals in the areas of legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance and healthcare [...]
Job Description Job Description: Skillset we are looking for: Min 5 years of QA experience with CI set up, quality overviewing, etc. Experience with end to end testing of cross-product applications [...]