For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
This role serves as the primary contact of PC inventory & procurement coordinator throughout the company globally.
- Working with PC/Laptop hardware vendors or resellers on system specification, pricing, procurement and order logistics.
- Working with local region IT personnel on PC/Laptop inventory requirements and needs.
- Coordinate and manage local inventory stocks.
- Coordinate with the People & Culture team to understand the hiring forecast.
- Maintain PC/Laptop asset tracking
- Tracking procurement process
Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in:
- Working with hardware vendors
- Understand of procurement process
- Experience with PC / Laptop hardware and Windows OS and MacOS
- Working with various computer accessories
- Familiar with Asset Management
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to work on multiple projects and issues
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description To support Business Intelligence using the Azure suite of Analytics & Data platforms The focus of the role is on the technical aspects and implementation of data gathering, integrat [...]
Job Description As a part of the Performance Test Team, Performance Test Analyst will focus on developing Load Runner scripts in Vugen and maintaining Performance/stress, Scalability and Reliability [...]
Job Description We have urgent openings for the position of Branch Manager with most of the leading life Insurance Companies in Banca Vertical. Job Description:- - Manager - Bancassurance w [...]
Job Description In this role the software engineer is responsible for building new applications and maintaining existing web applications, including monitoring, bug fixes and change requests approved [...]