Job Title: Operations Analyst – SWIFT Messaging Operations
Location : Jaipur
[Overall purpose of the role]
Deutsche Bank is one of the biggest corresponding banks in the world. Therefore the global SWIFT network has an essential importance for us to exchange transaction with our counterparts. The centralized SWIFT infrastructure in DB is therefore the backbone for these critical bank processes.
The department Messaging Operations is responsible for this infrastructure and builds the link between Ops, IT and business, which are using this infrastructure.
The members of the department are responsible for the smooth processing of the SWIFT and Fax systems and take care of occurring issues.
In addition the team plays an active part within the change process and is key decision maker for all system related changes.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Operations Level 1 contact for Managing SWIFT and Fax messaging.
- Responsible to ensure high quality standards delivery protecting the bank from legal, regulatory and reputational risk within scope area.
- Monitoring and control of the messaging applications and respective queue handling.
- Setup and maintenance of SWIFT RMA relationships
- Setup and maintenance of user and applications access rights/certificates for SWIFT
- Perform recertification with internal counterparts for contacts, static data and access related items
- Support the change related activities related to messaging applications when requested
- Maintenance of system related static data.
- Handle all the email related queries received in department mail box.
- Escalate all system related issues identified to IT /CoC teams.
- Close collaboration and interaction with application support teams, business and other relevant stakeholders globally.
- Commitment to manage deadlines and work extended hours in a fast-paced work environment
- Degree with Financial Services / Banking
Key skills and competencies:
- Strong and effective communication and presentation skills in English
- Knowledge of the standard Microsoft Office applications as Outlook, MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of SWIFT Messaging and financial market or relevant experience is preferred.
- Ability to understand complex systems, products and processes and interpret complex information
- Flexibility to operate effectively under pressure within a matrix environment with a high stakeholder complexity
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment, prioritize multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines.
- Must be prepared to work on rotational shifts (including APAC, EMEA and US) hours
- Must be prepared to work on weekends and (Indian) public holidays (as per business requirements and as decided by the Manager)
- Innovative approach to work and continuously identifies and implement process improvements and should be able capable of self-learning certain topics.
- Experience in working within virtual and onsite teams in an international environment in a matrix organization is preferred.
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Required skills Self-motivated, Go-Getter, self-disciplined with confidence to fulfil the requirement is all that is needed. We are committed to ensuring your success through prov [...]
Job Description Responsibilities The Personal Banker is an intermediate level position responsible for the execution of sales, products or service activities in coordination with the customer service [...]
Job Description Graduate with technical skills and creativity Years of Experience: 1-3 years of experience in similar field Critical Experience: Should have experience and proficiency in [...]
Job Description Responsibility: Define requirements, tasks & resources associated with SEO strategy. Strong in analysis & process oriented. Guide implementation of SEO best practices in new pr [...]