Job Description: A Packer, or Picker Packer, is a warehouse employee responsible for fulfilling orders by arranging inventory in shipping containers and preparing them for shipment. Their duties include interpreting order invoices to determine which items need to be sent out, performing quality control assessments, and stacking items safely and securely in the right packaging.
Packer Duties and Responsibilities
A Packer will have the following duties and responsibilities at their place of work:
- Packaging and labeling them appropriately.
- Inspecting packages to ensure they are not damaged.
- Inspecting shipping containers to ensure they meet shipping regulations.
- Assembling daily orders by shipping location or any other shipping categories
- Properly use packaging materials, including Packing Box, Tapes, Rubber bands, Shrink wrap Machine, Hand Seal Machine, etc.
- Keeping records of packages including delivery notes, invoices, etc.
- Filling out packing and order forms with the relevant shipping information
- Sealing shipping containers and labeling them appropriately
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Major Responsibilities:- Writing good quality, creative, original content for online as well as print media. Writing SEO-friendly content, content for newsletters, mailers, banne [...]
Job Description Major Responsibilities:- Editing and Proof reading editorial content like articles, blogs, product descriptions, social media content etc. for errors in structure, spelling, punctu [...]
Job Description Jobs In New Delhi Civil Engineer Jobs In New Delhi Position: Civil Engineer Jobs In New Delhi Qualification: B.Tech/Diploma in civil engineering. Location: New Delhi Exper [...]
Job Description (Java, Spring, Hibernate, SOAP / Web Services) Java Software Developer / Sr. Java Software Developer with 2 4 Years of experience in Delhi. Job Purpose Java Software Devel [...]