When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
The Cross Channel Customer Intelligence team is part of the Verizon Consumer Groups (VCG) Consumer Experience (CX) organization. As part of the Cross Channel Customer Intelligence team,
you will be helping to create & deliver a comprehensive tracking & measurement approach for across all of Verizon Consumer Groups channels. In this role, you will interact with cross functional teams working throughout Verizon bringing new experiences to life for our Customers.
This position requires a background in understanding and measuring customer journeys, and thorough knowledge of measurement and reporting practices. You will operate at the intersection of insight and strategy - providing data-driven insights, with a focus on revenue and efficiency to drive positive business outcomes.
- Drive user stories and drive end-end engagement of analytics and feedback loop measurement partnering with Business and Channel Organizations, Business Transformation, GTS and other implementation partners.
- Work across multiple areas in the business with a variety of stakeholders to drive and lead change on behalf of the business.
- Design and perform evaluation of Business Programs to drive exceptional customer experience and mine opportunities to bring customer/operational data to bear on shaping business strategies and initiatives.
- Work in a program management and data/analytics capacity; fluency with data analysis, customer research, and performance measurement.
- Effectively manage multiple, concurrent product development projects.
- Organize highly complex activities for the successful launch of projects - Oversee all aspects of project implementation to deliver products and services on-time.
- Work closely with a variety of internal teams and stakeholders to oversee design, development, integration, test, and quality assurance of new products and services.
- Understand a project's technical details (e.g. call flow, billing, provisioning, operations, etc.) and uncover and assess projects risks Bachelor of Arts or technical discipline.
- Communicate effectively at multiple levels: from team members to executive management.
What we’re looking for...
You are a demonstrated professional who can effectively own and prioritize multiple work streams as well as to adapt during sometimes pressured situations. You display initiative and resourcefulness in achieving goals, but are also comfortable brainstorming and sharing ideas in a team environment. You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to speak effectively to both internal and external stakeholders. You are able to partner across multiple business and technology teams. You have strong e-commerce experience in quantitative customer research / root cause analytics with attention to detail, adaptable to change and tight deadlines, and is focused on quality.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Use case development knowledge and experience.
- Experience working with analytics tools/platforms such as Adobe Analytics / Site Catalyst or related platform (ex. Google Analytics); certification.
- Experience analyzing large datasets.
- Experience summarizing and visualizing analysis outputs.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A degree in a quantitative discipline such as computer science, economics, operations research mathematics, statistics, or engineering.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and research capabilities.
- Previous consulting experience or professional services environment experience
- Ability to forge strong relationships with both IT (web, ops, development, etc.) and business (Product Line Management, Marketing, Metrics/Analytics, Legal, Testing, etc.) teams
- Skills in digital analytics / customer analytics / omni-channel analytics & Advanced Sql / Java/SAS/R/Python experience
- Experience managing stakeholders and driving projects/use-cases to completion
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Responsible for International Sales & Marketing of Masterbatches, Additives & Polymers. - Experience in Exports Sales & Marketing of Masterbatches, Additives & Polymers will be added advantage. [...]
Putting our clients and their needs first remains the top goal for our User Experience team. As a User Experience Associate, you'll begin your career building a solid foundation in UX design, giving y [...]
Job Description: - Responsible for set up of all operating equipment’s and ensure to inspect linen, and condiments before the service. - Ensure to be familiar with all dishes on the menu. - E [...]
Description: J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago: o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses [...]