Launched in September 2015, OakNorth Bank provides fast, flexible and accessible debt finance (from £500k to £50m) to fast-growth businesses.
Through leveraging the ON Credit Intelligence Software, OakNorth Bank has become one of the fastest-growing business in Europe according to the Financial Times (FT 1000), and has performance metrics that place it amongst the top 1% of commercial banks globally in terms of ROE, efficiency ratio and Net Promoter Score. It has lent several billion pounds to hundreds of businesses across the UK who have collectively gone on to create tens of thousands of new homes and jobs across the country.
OakNorth Holdings (the group which includes OakNorth Bank plc and the various OakNorth software entities around the world) has raised over $1bn from leading investors, including: Clermont Group, Coltrane, EDBI of Singapore, GIC, NIBC, SMBC, Toscafund, and SoftBank’s Vision Fund.
- Assisting in drafting, negotiating and closing real estate investment, development, holding and corporate credit facilities.
- Liaising with various internal and external stake holders during the deal execution process
- Drafting, negotiating and closing security documentation.
- Assisting on a number of transactions simultaneously.
- Management of all ancillary documentation.
- Monitoring and keeping up to date the bank’s suite of precedent documentation.
Passionate about delivering excellence in service and quality
- Extreme attention to detail and good skills at synthesizing and distilling regulatory documents.
- Strong spoken English skills and good commercial acumen
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work effectively across teams
- Sound knowledge of legal contracts, agreements and related documentation
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials
- Adept at performing data compilation and analysis, drafting legal and policy documents
- Ability to independently investigate/analyze information and draw/present conclusions
- Ability to work outside of comfort zone and develop new areas of proficiency
- Excellent attention to detail, project management and organizational ability
- Personal drive (proactive), flexible, creative (thinks out of the box), result driven, responsible, curious, team player and fast learner
- Ability to succeed in a culture where change and speed are part of daily work.
- LLB from a reputed institute with 5-10 years of experience
Job Type: Full-time
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
1. Account Opening & Maintenance: ✓ Run the processes for account opening, account maintenance & account closure related formalities as per YBL process ✓ Handle customers’ enquiries and ins [...]
Core Responsibilities Account Opening & Maintenance: Processes account opening, account maintenance & account closure related formalities as per YBL process Handles customers’ enquiries and [...]
DESCRIPTION The Finance Automation (FinAuto) is looking for a passionate, innovative, results oriented Senior Technical Program Manager (TPM) for the FinAuto Security and Privacy team. The Security t [...]
- No of Positions: 1 - Experience : 3-5 - Excellent communication skills - Ability to create innovative marketing programs - High proficiency with excel (using it to configure, analyse, present data) [...]