System Designer - RF Coils
In this role, you have the opportunity to be the part of a progressive and energetic team that contributes directly to the growth of the business, you would be part of MR R&D; Team with Cross functional team as your key stakeholders.
MRI is growing rapidly all over the world. HIC Pune is rapidly growing as multimodality site, Philips is currently seeking to recruit an RF Coils System Designer to join the MRI R&D; team. The position will play an important role in the development of new concept or MRI major components including RF surface coil, phased array and RF circuits for MRI.
This position can work with the world-famous top-level scientists and experienced engineers of Philips. The post will suit an engineer ideally familiar with RF circuits.
You are responsible for
- MR system requirement definition.
- Performing MR system (1.5T & 3T) simulation & analysis.
- MR system integration & debug of 1.5T & 3T Systems.
- Product knowledge on RF & Gradient Amplifiers.
- Study the anatomy and application requirement (Anatomy, FOV, Size, weight etc.)
- Define the system config, requirements and no of channels
- Design & develop next generation system interface concept.
- Create the requirement specs (functional, compliance, performance and general)
- Develop the architecture/ concepts suitable to system config
- Review the overall and component design
- System level Coil performance testing
- Design documentation for compliance submission
- Complete end to end system integration, testing and verification part of new product development
- Understand the relevant Regulatory and Compliance standards related to Medical devices and RF Coils
- Working with component teams for design and problem solving.
- System Thinking Implementation at every stage of the product.
- Support the production & sites to solve the problems.
- Communicate progress to higher management through regular emails, presentations and documents as necessary.
- Cross-functional interfacing to accomplish assigned tasks - with supply chain, procurement, quality, regulatory, service, marketing, etc.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- M.Tech /B.E/B.Tech Electronics engineering
- 12+ years of relevant experience in design & development (one end to end Medical device esp. in RF coils development experience is preferred) of system/subsystem.
- Knowledge of electromagnetic fields and human body interactions
- Knowledge of MRI scanner hardware (RF coils, Gradient coils, Magnet, etc.)
- Experience in high frequency numerical electromagnetic simulations (HFSS, Sim4Life, etc.)
- Knowledge on cryogenics & cold-head technology of the magnet cooling system.
- MR method design experience.
- MR RF coil design/test experience.
- MR EM design/simulation experience.
- HW design experience
In return, we offer you
A chance to serve a bigger purpose. At Philips, our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2030, and every day, we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients drive us. We enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs. Our business provides unique opportunities to develop innovative enterprise software solutions and deliver meaningful solutions in the healthcare space and this new position is a unique opportunity to shape the next generation solutions we are developing.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Notice for Philips Job Seekers
It has come to our attention that a group of unknown fraudsters are reaching out to people on LinkedIn and other websites, offering fake employment opportunities and charging a fee in the name of Philips. We have noticed that these emails are using fake domain addresses as opposed to Philips domain (Philips.com). Please note that Philips has a merit-based employee selection practice mentioned on our official website (www.philips.co.in). We do not charge / accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview. To find out more, please read : https://www.philips.co.in/a-w/about-philips/public-notice.html
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Hands-on coding for normal or major/complex parts of assigned projects and providing coding help and supervision to junior team members. Planning, estimation, requirement analysis, [...]
Job Description Company Overview The firm is a global technology company providing commerce solutions that power billions of transactions. Clients around the world, including 90 percent of the Fort [...]
Job Description Go Language is rapidly spreading open source language. Many companies are adopting it as a de facto development language for their freshly developed projects. We are looking for Go de [...]
Job Description - Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts - Answer questions about products or the company - Ask questions to understand [...]