The Production Artist creates high-quality artwork for basic production assignments to incorporate in final layout for assembly. This role incorporates branding guidelines (e.g. photography, text, legal requirements, etc.) into artwork layout (e.g. packaging, circulars, etc.) per client’s technical specifications.
Attends any client meetings (e.g. pre-production) with team to gather information on production assignments.
- Produces high quality standards in all production client deliverables.
- Ensures accurate, consistent, and timely completion of high quality basic to intermediate level artwork, effectively using industry standard software, tools, and print techniques.
- Performs assigned tasks within the overall production workflow and assigned budget, according to work order specifications, industry and company Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), company standards, and the client’s Brand guidelines and standards.
- Ensures client project team has most current information about the status of the assigned project(s) by logging and maintaining project plan information into the project tracking system.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Arts or related field
- Advanced degree (MBA, Master’s) preferred
- 6+ years of previous graphic arts experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Occasional travel either locally, nationally, and/or internationally may be required.
- Basic computer software skills within Apple Mac equipment and operating systems, Adobe Design Suite, Acrobat plus QuarkXpress, Agile, etc.
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning)
- Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
- Ability to work overtime as necessary
- Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; and talk, hear and see.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
SGK is a global packaging and brand experience company. From idea to implementation, we deliver packaging solutions and brand experiences that give brands the freedom to speak louder, scale faster and grow stronger. We simplify marketing and amplify brands to deliver value. SGK is a Matthews International company.
Matthews International endeavors to make our employment website and application process accessible to all users and applicants. In doing so, Matthews International provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation or assistance completing the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resource Team.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Production Artist creates high-quality artwork for basic production assignments to incorporate in final layout for assembly. This role incorporates branding guidelines (e.g. photography, text, leg [...]
POSITION SUMMARY The Sr Production Artist is responsible for developing accurate and high-quality artwork for basic to intermediate production assignments to incorporate in final layout for Assemb [...]
Job Description JOB DESCRIPTION Key Responsibilities: The Producer is responsible for the development of programming fiction show and the supervision of that show through delivery and broadcast. He [...]
Job Description JOB DESCRIPTION Key Responsibilities: The Producer is responsible for the development of programming fiction and the supervision of that through delivery and broadcast. He/she mu [...]