JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
CIB - Technology - Equities Electronic Trading Production Support
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries.
This is a senior production support analyst role responsible for cash equities trading application support in the Asia locations and support multiple trading desks including Electronic Client Services (ECS), Single Stock, Program Trading, Prime, Equity Derivatives and Futures & Options.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience working in a highly dynamic trading environment working closely with the business desks to support DMA , algorithmic trading and high frequency trading business
Business Engagement and Incident Management
- Engage actively with traders and support trading floor activities by promptly resolving production queries, requests, issues under a highly pressured environment
- Identify, communicate, diagnose, and resolve functional and technical incidents for business users
- Proactively record and track actions from system incidents to ensure root cause remediation and recurrence prevention
Change Management and Subject Matter Expert
- Plan, review and execute regular application change releases into production environment and work closely with business stake holders, application developers and QA teams to minimize change related incident
- Conduct regular stability review with application owners and act as regional subject matter expert for assigned products and applications in cash equities trading
Project Management and Continuous Improvement
- Take a lead on managing and executing projects for production management
- Take a lead on platform improvement initiatives in Monitoring, Stability, Resiliency and Capacity
- Take a lead on DevOps program to develop and utilize appropriate tools to improve operational efficiency and actively participate in a DevOps environment
- Strong knowledge of APAC Equities markets and electronic trading products focusing on India equity market
- Strong knowledge on FIX protocol and Order Management Systems
- Strong analysis, problem solving and investigation skills
- Excellent communication skills to confidently and clearly communicate at senior levels
- Proven solid experiences working in Linux/UNIX environment
- Ability to program in scripting languages
- Experience of Python Development (Highly desirable)
- Experience of supporting Algorithmic Trading and Dark Pools
- Experience of high frequency and low latency trading in FPGA
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Data Center Technician – 8hr Rotating shift including night shift 24/7 Location: Navi Mumbai, India An Oracle Datacenter Technician will perform key roles delivering core infrastructure [...]
Job Description – Cloud Architect The role of the Cloud Engineer/ Cloud Architect is to partner with customer through his cloud journey – use case identification, technical qualification, advi [...]
Clarivate is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation. Our bold mission is to help customers solve some of the world s most complex problems by providing action [...]
Job Description About BNP Paribas Group: BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks [...]