Brand Provoke Consultants
- Strong track record of SEO and generating organic traffic on website
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics & webmaster tools
- Strong knowledge of SEO techniques and practices
- Result oriented performance for bringing organic traffic on website
- Perform competitive analysis and identify gaps in our content or areas of improvement in website
- Track important SEO metrics including organic traffic, conversion rates and time spent on page
- Doing On page/Off page SEO and Site auditing
- Regular Reporting and data analysis
- Follow SEO trends and stay up-to-date with new tools and practices
- Expert in generating leads through social networking sites & related websites
- Hands-on experience in cake php and codeigniter.
- Mean stack developer
- Frameworks: WordPress, Laravel, etc
- Good experience in programming.
- Understanding of open source projects like WordPress
- Knowledge of Magento.
- Knowledge of Ionic framework.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Must have 3+ years of experience.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP
- Smart & intelligent who can R&D; and fix things from research and help of other developers.
- Custom tasks based on various applications (WordPress/custom php/asp.net/frameworks etc.) will be assigned
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
Business Development Executive
Brand Provoke, among the fastest growing branding companies in Delhi NCR, is looking for highly talented and motivated Business Development Executives (BDEs) to become part of its vibrant and professional team. Selected candidates will initially report to the company's director and will be considered for quick internal promotion (within a year) to Business Development Manager as the organization aims to develop a strong & complete sales department by the end of 2020.
- At least 1-year of branding experience.
- B2B & Corporate Selling.
- New Client Acquisition & Lead generation.
- Identify Customer needs and service newly acquired clients to tap full potential.
- Effective closure of sales deals with customer delight.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of Branding, Marketing, Design and Information Technology. Must be familiar with common technical jargon like SEO, SMO, Responsive Design, CMS, backend, frontend etc.
- Self-starter - Willingness to learn new things on their own.
- Familiar with lead generation techniques.
- Confidence during sales calls.
- Comfortable with travelling and attending events & seminars around the globe for business development.
Experience: 1+ year
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Role: Strong track record of SEO and generating organic traffic on website Strong knowledge of Google Analytics & webmaster tools Strong knowledge of SEO techniques and practices Result [...]
Job Role: Development of creative and innovative designs for a wide variety of digital touchpoints Independent development, responsibility and documentation of design concepts with a focus on use [...]
Job Role: Outstanding writing skills, communication skill, grammatical ability, and an ability to give attention to detail. Must be research oriented. Experience in writing various blogs, arti [...]
Roles and Responsibilities 1. Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand. 2. Responsible for increasing brand awareness through innovative cross-platform campa [...]