Date Posted: Dec 15, 2020
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Full Time/Permanent (hiring on behalf)
- Career Level:
- Apply Before:
May 31, 2022
- Visa Sponsor:
No only open for local candidates
Provide Best Network Experience for both Voice and Data – Roll-out of change activities for Nokia, ZTE CS Core Domain- Coordination with Circle teams, inter-domain, senior management and Vendor partners for smooth functioning and processes in a timely manner.
Accept/Reject/ Review the Major/Critical Changes in network ensuring records of Changes as per defined SLAs and FTR (Success rate). Responsible for Proactive and Uniform approach to new features, swaps and technology upgrades with FTR approach
- Rollout - Ensure full support to co-ordinate and execute all AOP rollout across technology as per agreed rollout targets, Govern MS Partner, Vendor support for all necessary implementations.
- Transformation – Platform & Network transformations, Deployment/ Integration of new services, nodes as per agreed project time plan
- People - Enhancing Employee Engagement, promote internal movement within CHM umbrella as per individual’s career aspiration, Work on growth path of HIPOTS within SNOC or outside, People Engagement and Retention by working on career path. Team engagement through internal/cross functional trainings, Recognition for good work and active participation in events.
P & L Consciousness – Drive Automation of day to day activities, Roll out Best practices, standardized method and procedures, ISO 20K/27K for efficient and prompt handling of all changes, Insourcing of activities.
- Business Stakeholders Management
- Business Unit
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Responsible for International Sales & Marketing of Masterbatches, Additives & Polymers. - Experience in Exports Sales & Marketing of Masterbatches, Additives & Polymers will be added advantage. [...]
Putting our clients and their needs first remains the top goal for our User Experience team. As a User Experience Associate, you'll begin your career building a solid foundation in UX design, giving y [...]
Job Description: - Responsible for set up of all operating equipment’s and ensure to inspect linen, and condiments before the service. - Ensure to be familiar with all dishes on the menu. - E [...]
Description: J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago: o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses [...]