Hitachi ABB Power Grids
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
The Power Grids business delivers products, systems, service and software solutions as part of its comprehensive power & automation offering for the grid across the power value chain - serving utility, industry, transportation and infrastructure customers.
As a GRCM support professional you will be responsible for the day to day management of our GRC solution, including user queries. You will be expected to participate actively in development and enhancement of the solution by providing feedback to the developers and participating in ongoing simplification projects. From time to time you will be performing UAT (user acceptance testing) prior to updating the solution in live environment. You will be expected to be curious and continue learning about HAPG and support ad hoc compliance projects as directed by HAPG Management Testing Lead.
- Day-to-day management o HAPG GRC solution (GRCM) including assisting users with Help Desk queries (either technical or compliance related)
- Performing various GRC UAT
- Participate in weekly service calls between IC, IT and GRC developers
- Preparing various GRCM reports for the business
- Participating in ongoing GRCM development
- Ability to step in and support ad hoc projects
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance or accounting is required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in areas of controls and compliance, internal/external audit, or alternatively, a special combination of education and experience and/or demonstrated performance and results; in the areas of business, finance, audit, internal controls, operational controlling and/or accounting.
- Big 4 trained
- Excellent client serving skills
- Ability to learn and grow
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Roles and Responsibilities - Design, develop, implement, and maintain java application phases, code, and software. - Experience working on the spring,hibernate, - Knowledge of Microservices. [...]
Company: Tech Mahindra Loc : HYD , Bangalore , Bhubaneswar Budget : up to 14l 4+ years of IT experience. 3+ yrs of exp in Talend & PLSQL code development. understand the requirement an create ETL & GP [...]
To collect blood specimens from assigned locations across Bangalore. Place: Rohana Veterinary Diagnostic Labs (Sanjaynagar) Qualification : SSLC or PUC (freshers) 2 Wheeler license are mandatory [...]