: Advanced Structural Simulation
: 5 - 8 Years
* Independent contributor (FEA), who can execute projects by himself and also drive other projects / guide other team members to execute multiple projects with good velocity and high quality is required. * Minimum 5 years of Experience on drivetrain, transmission and powertrain components (clutch packs, transmission assembly, final drive gear train, brake systems, differential etc) is mandatory.
- Overall FEA experience of 7 years and entirely on non-linear FEA using Abaqus is mandatory.
- Experience on drivetrain simulation and transmission / powertrain components is mandatory
- The candidate must have 7 years of experience entirely on non-linear FEA using Abaqus.
- Experience on Bolted joint analysis is also desired
- Independent contributor who can multitask.
- Ensure very high quality and high velocity of deliverables
- Able to work on assigned task and also coordinate other projects and drive other team members to execute multiple projects in parallel.
Typical Day CAE Tools requirements:
- Main skill sets on Abaqus Implicit / Explicit, Hypermesh, Simlab
- Secondary skill set expected is NX and complex hex mesh software like CUBIT Meshing skill requirements:
- Meshing / building complex assemblies and mesh models with a few hundred / thousand contact pairs / bolted joints or more. The mesh turnaround should be quick and efficient using tools like NX and Simlab
- Hex meshing of complicated models like forgings
- Ability to mesh / build large assemblies and models with large element count (more than 5 million and upto 10 million)
- Ability to work with / setup analysis models with non-linear / hyperelastic material properties
- Applying loads and boundary conditions based on the physics of the components / assemblies Analysis skill requirements:
- The candidate must have experience on non-linear elasto-plastic analysis and on coupled thermo-mechanical analysis.
- The candidate must be able to understand the physics of the problem and determine load cases and boundary conditions independently
- Perform complex simulations including contact analysis, coupled thermo-mechanical analysis
- Resolving convergence issues independently and in few iterations
- Detailed documentation of results and post-processing / interpretation of analysis results
- Ability to explain the root cause or reasons for high stress or particular behaviour of analysis model
- Calculate fatigue life of components
* Perform bolted joint analysis and interpreting bolted joint analysis results
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
JOB DESCRIPTION The primary responsibilities include: - Sales, account management, and business retention for CoreIP services - Maintain and update website, manage social media pages of the comp [...]
Risk Management - Associate (602 grade)- Market Risk Reporting Team Description Risk Reporting & Middle Office, a group within Risk CFO Organization, is responsible for Market Risk R eporting to i [...]
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including: · month and year-end process · accounts payable/receivable · cash receipts · general ledger · payroll and ut [...]
Commercial Bank: Wholesale Lending Services - Transformation & Simplification Business Analyst - Associate (Job Code: 602) JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm [...]