JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Production Support role in the domain of Risk and PnL for the Financial Markets businesses.
The role is that of production support for an application responsible for the aggregation of Risk & PnL for the global Rates and currencies and emerging markets businesses. This role will require regular interaction with various groups ranging from Trading to Product Control with responsibilities including feed monitoring, automating support process and fixing issues raised during support..
- The successful candidate will be part of a team responsible for an production management team.
- Primary responsibility includes the acknowledging emails where issue is raised,
looking for it's work around and in case, the issue is complex involving AD support team.
- Diagnosing root cause of common and recurring issues and work with the team to get a permanent fix for the issues.
- Direct interaction with groups such as Finance & Trading in numerous locations.
- Strong technical aptitude with the willingness to be hands-on.
- Experience in production support role where continuous monitoring of system is required. .
- Understanding of financial markets and a motivation to develop a deep understanding of concepts related to Risk & PnL across a broad range of financial instruments
- Previous experience in basic oops concept would be highly desirable along with exposure to SQL, Unix/Linux.
- Have worked in Excel while working in Finance domain and have understanding of risk computations and risk reporting.
- Good oral and written communication skills, with the abilty to converse well with stakeholders in technology and the business
- The candidate is expected to be a strong team player and a self-starter and be able to partner with other teams and the users to achieve project objectives
- Previous experience working on large scale global applications and/or those used by functions such as Product Contol and Trading
- Knowledge of derivatives pricing, risk, PnL, in Fixed Income trading would be advantageous
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Market Risk Reporting: Improve existing and design new reports, with automated production - Analyzing market risk and trader s PnL information for senior management. - Preparing daily / weekly [...]
Job Description The Model/Anlys/Valid Intmd Anlyst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth speci [...]
This role is an exciting opportunity to join a newly forming Credit SRE group - expected to be a team of 6 globally responsible for executing projects and initiatives to improve the efficiency and eff [...]
Job Profile Job Description : About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. NYSE: JPM is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more t [...]