Responsible for Rollout of New stores, Bigger formats and Chemist Acquisitions if any
- National level position responsible for end-to-end project management, layout drawing as per brand guidelines , civil works,execution, planning including all aspects of fit-out involved in execution of project
- Developing project baseline, monitoring and controlling project with respect to cost, time over-runs, quality compliance, statutory & regulatory compliance
- Identify, evaluate, appoint multiple contractors/suppliers/vendors across India including rate negotiation and contractual terms & obligations
- Manage vendor relationships including conducting planning sessions with vendors/suppliers and define project & performance expectations
- Identify, evaluate new products/solutions including material and provide material specification & oversee procurement from suppliers bearing in mind quality & cost effectiveness
- Prepare detailed project plans for site development including project cost, budget, timeline, development schedules
- Work in coordination with BD team in site selection & prepare detailed survey report by preforming on-site design services, interpreting drawings, specs, codes, standards, regulatory requirements & carrying field engineering works
- Liaison with consultants, internal and external stakeholders (authorities/mall/landlords) for sorting out various issues and approvals/ permits
- Finalization of floor plans and involve in design implementation bearing in mind the principles of space management by ascertaining promotional, retail, merchandising requirements
- Monitor fabrication of fixtures & furniture and liaison with supplier for on time delivery and installation
Supervise all activities on site/ coordinate with concept/ suggest appropriate technical solutions to ensure completion of project in stipulated time period in effective & efficient way for enhancing brand image and brand equity
Aster DM Healthcare Limited is one of the largest private healthcare service providers operating in multiple GCC states and is an emerging healthcare player in India. With an inherent emphasis on clinical excellence, we are one of the few entities in the world with a strong presence across primary, secondary, tertiary and quaternary healthcare through our hospitals, clinics and pharmacies. We have over 20,000 plus dedicated employees across the geographies that we are present in, delivering a simple yet strong promise to our different stakeholders: “We’ll treat you well.” We reach out to all economic segments in the GCC countries through our differentiated healthcare services across the “Aster”, “Medcare” and “Access” brands.
Aster DM Healthcare Limited is one of the largest private healthcare service providers operating in multiple GCC states and is an emerging healthcare player in India. With an inherent emphasis on clinical excellence, we are one of the few entities in the world with a strong presence across primary, secondary, tertiary, and quaternary healthcare through our hospitals, and clinics. We have over 20,000 plus dedicated employees across the geographies that we are present in, delivering a simple yet strong promise to our different stakeholders: “We’ll treat you well.”
In India, we have 13 hospitals spread across Kerala (5 hospitals) with our flagship Aster Medcity Hospital at Kochi, Bangalore (2 hospitals Aster CMI & Aster RV) + 1 upcoming (Mother & Child), 1 in Hyderabad (Aster Prime), 1 in Kolhapur (Aster Aadhar) and 4 in Andhra Pradesh ( under Aster Ramesh Hospital 2 in Vijayawada, 1 in Guntur and 1 in Ongole). Most of our hospitals are NABH accredited with Medcity n Aster Ramesh (Guntur) JCI accredited.
In terms of revenue, we are USD 1.14 Bn company in which India contributes 17% and rest by GCC as of FY’19. Going forward we are also venturing into Pathology business (Aster Labs) by April’2020 n Pharmacy business in Jan ’21 apart from 3 new hospitals in next 3 years in India.
We have Centre of Excellence across various specialties like Neurosciences, Cardiac Sciences, Integrated Liver Care, Orthopaedics, Onco, Gastro, Nephro, etc. in most of our hospitals. In summary, most of our hospitals are tertiary and quaternary care setups. Kerala with 4 hospitals and 1 educational institute forms a cluster, Bangalore with 2 hospitals + 1 hospital in Kolhapur forms another cluster and Andhra+Telangana another cluster.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description he Third Party Risk Analyst III will be responsible for executing day-to-day activities in support of Citis Third Party Management Program, including the implementation of key, standa [...]
Job Description Responsibilities Citi's Institutional Clients Group (ICG) comprises of diverse, talented professionals located globally. Citi's Banking, Capital Markets and Advisory (BCMA) is one of [...]
Job Description As an integral part of the Cadence Education Services Team, you will create and deploy a content creation workflow based on SharePoint. The training system that you develop will be fo [...]
Job Description You work will be focused on - research and development of machine learning technology to bring order of magnitude speed/capacity/usability improvements to simulation and characteri [...]