ADCI - Karnataka
- Overall work experience of 4-6 years
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in any stream
- Experience in Retails Industry is an advantage
- 3+ years’ experience in Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) and/or ECCN classification
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in direct/indirect managing team or programs for at least 1 year
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma and other process improvement tools and Familiarity with SQL is a plus
Amazon is an E-commerce and Cloud Computing company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington. Since 1995, Amazon has focused on being “the world’s most customer centric company.” Our customers are worldwide,
and include not just consumers, but also our sellers and vendors (selling partners). World-class retail brands and individual sellers increase their sales and reach new customers by leveraging the power of the Amazon e-commerce platform. To meet our selling partners’ needs, our smart, diverse, customer-obsessed employees are constantly innovating and building on new ideas.
The Product Assurance, Risk & Security (PARS) organization exists to keep our customers and partners safe, protect associates, and ensure legal and regulatory compliance. Compliance Operations (C-Ops) is the operational arm of the organization. The team partners with worldwide program teams to classify products and ensure Amazon’s product listings follow regulatory and legal compliance guidelines. C-Ops supports regulatory compliance requirements for Amazon’s worldwide programs such as Restricted Products, Dangerous Goods, Global Trade Services, Product Assurance, Food Safety and Product Safety. C-Ops has offices across India, China, Poland, Romania, Netherlands, Jordan, and Costa Rica and supports compliance related needs for worldwide Amazon marketplaces.
- Providing global import (HTS) and export (ECCN) classification/ruling guidance to programs that will result in duty-savings, ultimately benefit the programs and in turn support internal business units to ensure compliance with Customs regulations and other trade requirements.
- Work with Amazon’s internal technology teams to develop best-in-class trade compliance process that can scale up.
- Ability to leverage data for continuous improvement of Trade Compliance at Amazon
- Monitor and audit data to ensure the accuracy of classifications and conducting Root Cause Analysis in conflicting incidents.
- Supporting in formulation, implementation and tracking the trade compliance policies
- Mentoring team to manage quality, improve efficiency and regular trainings to ensure high standards in classification.
- Proficiency in verbal & written communication.
- Familiar with SQL
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data and communicate with team
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Should be result oriented and think out of box.
Quick decision-making ability even in ambiguous situations.
Master of Business Administration from tier 1 / tier 2 college
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt/ Black Belt
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description DESCRIPTION Alexa on Amazon team is seeking highly skilled and motivated person to assist in the tactical management and execution of program. This is an exciting opportunity to jo [...]
Job Description People Analytics and Talent Intelligence Asia Regional Lead Job Description Join the People Analytics team: The People Analytics PA team is a part of 's Human Resources Organizat [...]
Job Description Network Software Engineer Job Description Developing P4 compiler technology and Packet Processing Library as the primary job function Designs develops debugs amp tests compiler sof [...]
Job Description Job Description: JOB PURPOSE: To direct and participate in the design and development of complex, major engineering product or process projects for release to production in a man [...]