IKG USA, LLC
Accounts Payable Associate/AP Clerk
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
The Accounts Payable process is carried out for both the IKG US entity and the IKG India entity.
Seniority Level: Process Associate II
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Function: Accounting/Auditing/ Finance
AP Process Associate Responsibilities:
- Invoice Processing with accuracy
- Conducts 3-way match on invoices received from the vendors.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports and recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Processes payment for employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Good knowledge of the Procure to Pay process.
- Commerce graduate or Post Graduate with strong knowledge of Finance & Accounts
- 2 or more years of experience in Accounts Payable process
- Good in oral and written communication
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (i.e., Pivot & V lookup)
- Positive attitude, Team player and Ability to learn new processes and tools in a fast-paced environment.
- Organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvement.
- Experience with Syteline ERP is very desirable
- Knowledge of US GAAP is a plus
- This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not intended to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
- IKG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Description Sound Experience in Windows Server Platform and Business Applications Experience in Windows Server Active Directory Services and IIS Adequate knowledge in SQL and Exchange Server Knowl [...]
Assist with the annual firm wide SOX / CCAP program, testing the evidence of the controls and identifying any significant control deficiencies, working with the appropriate Assessment leads/ Technol [...]
Description Hiring Manager - Satyendra Kumar Primary Location: India-Telangana-Hyderabad Job Posting: May 26, 2021 Total Experience (In Years): 5 To 7 [...]
We are looking for a persuasive Medical Representative to promote and sell company medications to doctors, pharmacists, and other relevant healthcare professionals. The Medical Representative’s resp [...]