Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Information Technology
Travel Percentage :
VMware & Citrix Migration :: 5 to 10 Years :: 24/7 :: Bangalore / Chennai
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
This position is responsible for the day-to-day, business-as-usual, support of the Windows,
Virtual and Citrix server environments. This includes more into Migration of the Windows, Virtual and Citrix Server environments.
What You will be Doing:
- Plans and implements server and data migrations across datacenters
- Installs, and upgrades computer systems used for customer business applications
- Troubleshoots , diagnoses and resolves network/server issues
- Proposes and implements systems enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of the system
- Monitors usage and performance
- Responsible for recommending and implementing process improvements
- Researches , evaluates and recommends software and hardware products
- Partners with Architects to implement server migration and Citrix projects
- Provides new server specifications to internal and external customers based on application needs and anticipated growth
- Proactively administers the networks of our managed services customers to improve the efficiency and effectiveness
- Uses various tools to migrate data and VMs from one data centre to another
- Other related duties assigned as needed
What you Bring:
Extensive experience providing end-user support via phones and remote management tools
- Strong Knowledge configuring, implementing, and supporting network operating systems: Windows Server 2012R2/2016/2019
- Strong working knowledge of VMware 5.5/6.5
- Strong working knowledge of DNS, Active Directory and DFS
- Experience configuring, implementing, and supporting Citrix 7.x and NetScaler (ADC/VPX)
- Experience configuring, implementing, and supporting MS Office 2016, Office 365, Outlook/Exchange, anti-virus, back-ups, and other various server applications
- Experience configuring, implementing, and supporting CommVault data backup solutions.
- Experience configuring, implementing, and supporting various server applications (SQL, IIS, Sharepoint, etc)
- Ability to analyze data to offer recommendations
- Ability to work independently and complete tasks with little to no oversight
- Valid state driver's license and good driving record
Added bonus if you have:
- Nice to have Windows/Vmware relevant certification
- Knowledge of data storage protocols including CIFS, FC, FCoE, iSCSI, and NFS a plus.
- Backup, Network and Storage design and implementation.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies.
- Project, development, and end-user support.
- Knowledge of FIS’ products and services.
- Knowledge of financial services industry.
- Knowledge of the business goals, objectives and business operations for the appropriate FIS organization.
What we offer you:
- An exciting opportunity be a part of World’s Leading FinTech Product MNC
- To be a part of vibrant team and to build up a career on Remote Infrastructure Management space.
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits including GHMI/ Hospitalization coverage for employee and direct dependents
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Non-Voice Process For Medical Insurance Claims Processing - 2way cab service available - Freshers and people with 0-12months experience can apply - PU/Diploma/B.E/B.tech/Post Graduation - NOT [...]
JOB DESCRIPTION Job Title : QA - Automation Testing Summary: The QA Software Engineer ensures internal and external customers’ requirements are met by verifying product functionality and performan [...]
We are looking for experienced outbound sales executives. Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month Schedule: - Morning shift Education: - Bachelor's (Prefe [...]
What if, instead of a job, you had a mission? A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the w [...]