The Service and Sales Specialist is an entry level position responsible for responding to service inquiries through inbound telephone and mail communications in coordination with the Customer Service team. The overall objective of this role is to provide resolution to client inquiries while identifying cross sell opportunities.
- Assist in evaluating client financial needs to identify and offer new Citi products and solutions
- Interact with customer inbound calls and provide customer service, as necessary
- Align client needs to product service solutions within a complex sales-based environment
- Communicate the value and benefits associated with Citi products and services to clients
- Achieve monthly individual/team-based established sales goals
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Sales and customer service (financial services, call center, retail) experience preferred
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
Job Family Group:
Service & Sales
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Date: 29-Jul-2021 Location: Mumbai, MH, IN, 400059 Company: Lloyds Register Job ID:33697 Location:Mumbai : India Management Office Position Category:Customer Service Position Type [...]
.Interacting with existing and prospective clients so as to keep them upbeat with the latest developments and offerings and also making them a part of our current & future projects. 2.Aggressively ach [...]
Job Profile: Designation: Sales Officer (Trainee). This is a permanent job & ON ROLLS of Hinduja Leyland Finance Services Ltd. Identify sourcing contacts and network with such contacts for re [...]
Job Description Below is the JD: - Video call customers to complete the Full KYC - Verify the details submitted by the customer while opening the account and Documents submitted are matching [...]