Job ID: 43807
Date: Jul 1, 2021
Job function: Supply Chain Management
Experience level: Experienced Hire
Business: DSM Engineering Materials
DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a global, purpose-led, science-based company active in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living. DSM’s purpose is to create brighter lives for all. DSM addresses with its products and solutions some of the world’s biggest challenges while simultaneously creating economic, environmental and societal value for all its stakeholders – customers, employees, shareholders, and society at large. DSM delivers innovative solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma,
medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company was founded in 1902 and is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
Our Supply chain team is ready to welcome you. Do you like to play your part in a forward-thinking environment?
What can you expect in your work?
No day is the same and working in a dynamic work environment energizes you. You can expect the following tasks:
Responsible for managing all Inbound and outbound goods flow –
- Responsible for the SHE requirements, EMS & TS - aspects in warehouse management;
- Responsible for proper receipt /storage, issue / dispatch of RM .
- Ensure all transaction entries in SAP system &timely; preparation of GRNs.
- Ensure that the FIFO method is followed & random checks while issue of material.
- Responsible for Tolling & related dispatch activities.
- Ensure physical verification of material before unloading and ensure the correct grade & quantity received & random weight checked.
- Proper awareness of MSDS of Raw Materials.
- Responsible for periodic physical inventory counting , Documenting & matching with system.
- Responsible for Maximum Bin / Warehouse capacity utilization.
- Responsible for checking & verifying the documents ,before forwarding to Accounts dept.
- Responsible for proper supervision, control & utilization of available resources.
- Responsible for educating/ coaching & rendering operational trainings to contracted employees.
- Responsible for Continuous Improvement & carrying out DICI activities in Warehouse Management
- In a Supportive Role as and when required for FG activities
- Implementing the Planning System and ensure it runs smoothly in DEPI (Demand>Manufacturing>Supply).
- Making continuous Improvements of the Planning KPI’s.
Logistics & Order Fulfilment
- Ensure the S &L; operation comply with the Regulations of the government and DSM;
- Ensure SHE (Safe Operations for Transport, Warehousing) system runs effectively with S & L, maintain the high SHE results.
- Owner of the Customer Service Level including logistics complaints in DEM
- Maintaining and Optimizing Delivery Process
- Optimizing the Import/Export business process & Maximize duty benefits;
- Evaluation and Development of the Logistic Service Provider;
Training and Development
- Development & Training Plans for the P & L crew in DEM
- A safe and inclusive workplace with a young and fun team.
- A possibility to learn and grow within the organization depending on your own ambitions.
- A Bachelor degree preferably in logistics or supply chain management.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Operation/ Logistics with a manufacturing background.
- Analytical and conceptual, with good judgment, business acumen and problem solving attitude.
- Knowledge of using SAP Systems
- Great communication skills
- You are a team player, but also able to work independently.
The Procedure & Contact
Interested in this position? Please apply on-line by sending us your CV & motivation letter in English. Due to data privacy reasons we do not handle any applications sent by email. Please be so kind to use the link provided.
Reference check procedures and an assessment can be part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be informed when these procedures are required.
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and help solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Royal DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext. For more information about DSM see http://www.dsm.com or connect on
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are looking for a Purchasing Officer to buy products that are essential for our company’s day-to-day operations. Responsibilities - Research potential vendors - Compare and evaluate offers [...]
Job Description Engr III Cslt-Data Engineering Hite C City Madhapur, India Full-Time Technology Job # 569027 Date posted - -07-22 As a Data Engineer, you will be solving technical problems a [...]
Job Description You are part of a team in India responsible for building sustainable cocoa sourcing strategies to meet Cocoa-Life objectives on best practices in sustainable cocoa farming, improving [...]
When you join Verizon Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We re a diverse networ [...]