SAP India Pvt Ltd
Requisition ID: 274231
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees.
We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people s lives.
SAP SDC offers comprehensive services for every aspect of customers' software implementation, operations and upgrades, including continuous improvement, quality management, problem resolution, and knowledge transfer. Support employees explain the key methodology of Solution Support and how SAP engages in a holistic way, by understanding the end to end customer solution landscape, core business processes system landscape and process automation. The goal is to enable customers to implement and operate their SAP solutions at their maximum potential with optimal TCO and to manage their technical risks during solution implementation and operation.
- Good Experience in development and extension of SAP Fiori applications is required.
- Sound knowledge in ABAP, REST/JSON and XML (including debugging) is required.
- Experience in SAP Fiori setup & configurations.
- Experience in SAP Cloud Platform development and architecture.
- Sound Fundamentals of Computer Science and MVC Architectural concepts is required.
- Good hands on experience of tools like GIT, WebIDE/Business Application Studio.
- Knowledge in SAP Conversational AI and SAP RPA is an advantage.
- Highly skilled in prototyping tools (Wireframe development) like Axure, Sketch etc.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new functionality/technology quickly; Also able to explain technical information to technical or non-technical people
- Sound Analytical and problem solving skills
- Full time B.Tech. / B.E. / MCA / M.Tech. from a recognized university.
- 3 - 12 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality results
- Customer handling skills and strong business processes knowledge
- Ability to share structured knowledge on the job and present concepts
- Travel ready.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you re searching for a company that s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected] , APJ: [email protected] , EMEA: [email protected] ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Developer, ERP, Consulting, Quality Manager, SAP, Technology, Quality
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description What is WRI? WRI India, an independent charity legally registered as the India Resources Trust, provides objective information and practical proposals to foster environmentally sou [...]
- Building and Leading High performing Teams - Attracting, retaining, developing with a highly performance and high skilled group of engineers - Innovation - Finding creative ways to deliver out [...]
Facilities managers essentially look after all of the services that helps a business run smoothly do its work. Responsibilities include (but not limited to): - overseeing and agreeing contract [...]
Essential Functions: Experience leading DevOps automation efforts as Tech Lead or Architect. Development and implementation of build release pipelines with personal accountability for mana [...]