- The position is responsible for delivering effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creative for websites, web pages, product graphics (including art direction of photography), email promotional creative, email templates, social media graphics, and banner ads.
- Produce the design and production for websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates.
- Work with Account and Creative Managers to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs.
- Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning.
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points.
- Provide design support to other business lines to create product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar offline graphics.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Sr Manager - Plant / Depot Commercial - MNC Manufacturing Industry Job Purpose : - A Manufacturing Industry with multi-location manufacturing and distribution facilities - Monitoring [...]
The role of Manager, People and Professional Practice, COO, works with the Senior Manager, Learning, COO and the wider COO team to support the implementation of the refreshed functional strategy, spec [...]
This is regarding opening with a Startup NBFC as Non Litigation Manager Designation: Non Litigation Manager Experience: 6 to 10 years of work experience in Non Litigation activities in BFS [...]
- Provide Programme Management support of key deliverables focusing initially, but not limited to, the ongoing EBA Repair Programme - Support the Global Head ERA Delivery in delivering the Enterpri [...]