Global MNC requires Manager ( Brand Communication & Client service)Loyalty Campaign - South Delhi
One if our client a Global MNC a global leader in influencing customer behaviour to drive revenue and add value for our clients. With a unique blend of industry and sector specialists, the group develops and delivers market-leading products and services to help build, manage and optimise customer relationships across four core capabilities: Loyalty, Lifestyle Benefits, Insurance and Assistance.
We drive customer devotion. We give your customers compelling reasons to engage, spend more and become loyal advocates - whilst delivering commercial results for your business.
As a worldwide leader in loyalty marketing and CRM,
& builds loyalty and creates devotion. From acquiring customers and understanding them as individuals, to creating relationships that engage, reward and inspire loyalty, we turn customers into advocates and relationships into profit - " and have done for over 25 years.
PFB the details :
1) Client - Global Marketing Agency ( Leader in loyalty & Employee engagement campaigns)
2) Position - Asst Mgr/ MANAGER ( CLIENT SERVICE & BRAND COMMUNICATION) - Loyalty Campaign
3) Location - South Delhi
4) Experience- 2- 4 Years in Client service /Account mgt in Loyalty Mktg/ Advertising /Marketing agency
Purpose of the Job :
- Financial management including scoping projects and providing accurate estimates in a timely manner seeking support from the Account Director or Line Manager as appropriate
- Manage Account resources where required to assist with account deliverables
- Commercial awareness that will benefit the client, & the company
- Proactively managing issues as and when they arise knowing when to engage with internal parties for help and advice
- Taking full responsibility for team output in terms of quality and accuracy.
Communication and Collaboration :
- Management of all business communications
- Manage all internal department briefings and the amends process ensuring reliable, consistent and accurate briefs are completed.
Skills and experience necessary for this role :
A confident and self-motivated individual with nature flair to problem solve and collaborate with clients and internal partners. Motivate and inspire your team and the people around you. Approach client requests with pace, tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstrable customer relationship management
- Working with the Senior Account Director to strategically coordinate loyalty programs or CRM projects
- Analytical and confident in briefing work to the internal partners
- Good presentation skills both in development and delivery
- Natural attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Technical skills including technology, CMS systems, data analytics, mobile, digital, social or creative advantageous as is the ability to discuss these areas confidently when dealing with clients and internal departments
- Advanced software skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project (or equivalent Project management tool).
- Years of experience : 2- 4 years
- Experience of working in an agency environment.
- You should also be used to working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
If the position interests you kindly share your cv or contact Puneesh : (phone hidden)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Junior - Marketing Assistant for NCR Minimum experience of 2-3 years. Professional demeanor Appropriate written and oral communications skills Exceptional interpersonal and orga [...]
Job Description Working on .NET Framework, Database-SQL Server, JQuery, Java Script and WCF Accountable for Windows Application Development (WinForms - MDI) Competencies Conversant with objec [...]
Job Description Responsibilities : Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy Define most important social media KPIs Manage and oversee social media content Measure the succ [...]
Job Description Description Sr. Office Coordinator Education: Graduate (Under Graduate Final Year students can also apply) Experience: Minimum 1yr Job Location: Sector 9, Rohini, Delhi. [Neares [...]