West Pharmaceutical Services
Requisition ID: 36027
Date: Jul 19, 2021
Bangalore, Karnataka, IN
Department: Digtl & Transfrmtion
Technology Evangelist, D&T;
Esitimated Duration Before End Date or Conversion Date: [[cust_tempassignment]]
Pay Rate: [[custPayrate]]
Number of Open Positions: [[numberOpenings]]
West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of packaging components and delivery systems for injectable drugs and healthcare products. Working by the side of its customers from concept to patient, West creates products that promote the efficiency, reliability and safety of the world's pharmaceutical drug supply.
West is headquartered in Exton, Pennsylvania, and supports its customers from locations in North and South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. West's 2018 sales of $1.7 billion reflect the daily use of approximately 112 million of its components and devices, which are designed to improve the delivery of healthcare to patients around the world.
The Technology Evangelist, D&T; is a role within the Digital and Transformation team. The ideal candidate will be highly skilled in communication with good technology awareness and must be able to work in a fast-paced environment where improvements are continuously being made and things are changing quickly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing effective, highly differentiated communications program tied to business priorities and the overall Digital Transformation agenda.
- Understanding of technology (especially Microsoft technologies) is required as this will help to promote the technology product or idea.
- Understand the technology roadmaps across multiple projects and be able to present them in a creative and clear manner.
- Work closely with developers, designs and leadership team to understand the projects/ technology ideas and roadmaps and translate them to creative presentations/content.
- Maintain knowledge of existing trends as well as best practices for internal strategic communications.
- Coordinate as well as develop employee communications materials across West.
- Create unique and high-quality communications experiences, presentations & videos for priority audiences including key leaders.
- Formulation & execution of employee engaging activities.
- Creation and execution of newsletters, content design – emailers, banners and other visual media
- Create new, unique, and creative content specific to team in terms of work, new hires, fun activities etc. including taking photos, videos, preparing blog content etc
- Coordinate with Internal and External Stake holders
- Engage with Technology Community.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a superb command of the English language.
- Good understanding of using video editing tools.
- Must be able to present and communicate ideas clearly and persuasively at all levels to multiple audiences.
- Have technology awareness and be able to understand technology roadmaps.
- Good Confidence, presence and personal credibility to establish successful relationships.
- Experience with and comfort conducting video calls.
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Attention to detail; especially for social copywriting, editing and brand governance
- Experience working in the technology industry preferred.
- Able to comply with the company’s safety and quality policies at all times
Physical and Travel Requirements
- 15% travel, including global travel
- Occasional on-call work required
West is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you have a special need that requires accommodation in order to apply to West, please send an email to [email protected] Where permitted by law, an offer of employment with West Pharmaceutical Services, or any of its subsidiary or affiliate companies, is contingent upon the satisfactory completion of background screening and/or a pre-employment drug screening.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
At Elsevier,in Bengaluru and around the world, we are building something special. As we try to do things right, we are working to build a culture that values the rightness of good DevOps – the spee [...]
The role also serves as the liaison between the assigned sales team and customers and professional services delivery resources which include both in-house and partner delivered services. Will scope p [...]
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job CategorySales Job Details We are seeking proven [...]
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job CategorySales Job Details Job Details We are see [...]