St. Claret Institute of Management
- Ability to see the “big picture” and meet objectives in all stages of event planning, design, and production.
- Management of all project elements within time limits and on budget.
- Exceptional communication skills to liaise with clients, identify their needs, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Able to conduct market research and gather information.
- Negotiating contracts.
- Providing clear, well-written periodic reports to stakeholders.
- Able to articulately propose ideas to improve services and event quality.
- Management and organizational skills needed to oversee facilities and manage all event details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list,
special guests, equipment, promotional material, etc.
- Commitment to compliance with all insurance, legal, health, and safety obligations.
- People skills needed to staff events and coordinate their activities.
- Enthusiasm regarding collaborative work with marketing and PR departments to promote and publicize events.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Embassy Tech Village, 4th Floor Building 2B, Marathahalli, Devarabeesanahalli Village, Varthur Hobli, Bengaluru, India Overview Avionics, FMS, DO178B.FMS SW development, High level [...]
Job Description Experience Range : 2 years of experience Qualification : Diploma in Interior Designing/Certificate course in Interior Visualization (or equivalent) Interview Process : CV Portfo [...]
Job Description Overview: Leading AI-driven Global Supply Chain Solutions Software Product Company and one of Glassdoors Best Places to Work Seeking an astute individual that has a strong techno [...]
Job Description BlueStone.com is looking for a responsible candidate to manage all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search [...]