Roles and Responsibilities
- Working knowledge of Google Cloud Platform
- Experience hosting an application on GCP using Compute Engine, App Engine, Cloud SQL, Kubernetes Engine, Cloud Storage.
- Good understanding of cloud design considerations and limitations and it's impact on Pricing.
- Experience with Big Data on GCP - BigQuery, Pub/Sub, Dataproc, Dataflow
- Prior experience working with: container technology such as Docker, version control systems (Github), build management and CI/CD tools (Concourse, Jenkins), and monitoring tools (App Dynamics, etc.)
- Experience with infrastructure configuration management tools such as Terraform, Puppet and Chef.
- Networking principles and protocols such as IP subnetting, routing, firewall rules, Virtual Private Cloud, LoadBalancer, Cloud DNS, Cloud CDN, etc.
- Proficient in a modern scripting language (preferably Python) for automation of build tasks.
- Knowledge of Application Monitoring using Google Stackdriver
- Automating the build and configuration of IaaS based solutions in Google Cloud Platform
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
As a Signature QA Engineer you will be part of an engineering team that is responsible for the research, development, and delivery of compliance signatures for Cloud security product. In this team you [...]
Job Description About the role: The role is based in the Pune R&D; Center, at SAS R&D; Pune facility. We are looking for Software Development Engineer to help us build Energy Forecasting product. [...]
Job Description What We'll Bring: As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will work as an integral part of our CI/CD Platform team that will enable exciting new features for our development arena. The id [...]
Job Description Roles and Responsibilities JD: Responsible for application systems analysis and programming activities for a group. Conducts feasibility studies, time and estimates and the e [...]