Huquo Consulting Pvt. Ltd
- Technical Lead will be part of a collaborative project team, responsible for understanding business requirements, developing solutions, reviewing code, writing unit test scenarios and fixing defects for in use modulesapplications.
- Responsible for providing technical guidance and leading team towards successfully delivering projects along with keeping team motivated. You will leverage a number of proprietary and standardtools and will be primarily responsible to provide effort estimation on tasks, develop and maintain code for various SF applications, administer change requests, review code, unit-test and resolve any defects in system along with developing technical documents for the assigned project.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED :
- Bachelor or Master degree in a computer technology related discipline
- 7 - 11 Years of experience as a software engineer.
CORE SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Good understanding of SDLC, waterfall and agile project methodologies
- LWC, Lightning and customer 360 experience is a must
- ApexVFWeb services coding hands-on experience
- Working knowledge of technologies like AJAX, JQuery and JSON
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce Objects and Data Model
- Solid understanding of Salesforce Standard Objects and Business Processes around them
- Experience with custom integration
- Experience with Salesforce Sites, API Calls
- Working experience in AppExchange App Development and Package Creation
- Strong communication, customer service, troubleshooting and organizational skills and the ability to complete assigned work with minimal instruction and supervision
- Ability to identify and apply best practices, standards and SDLC concepts to all functional areas.
- Experience with Git and standard branching strategies.
- Experience with SFDC governor limits, licensing, and SFDC best practices.
- Experience with SFDC Community Cloud offerings.
- Experience with CMS, Knowledge, and custom business processes.
- Familiar with Identity, SAML, and Salesforce cross-cloud integrations.
- Familiar with integrations with Commerce Cloud, MuleSoft, data migrations.
- Hands-on contributing developer in addition to leadership responsibilities
- Scratch org development and source driven development in the SFDC context
- Participating in activities related to the design, development and maintenance of the Enterprise Applications.
- Delivering projects on time with quality
- Provide technical leadership regarding technology or project to customers and team members.
Additional Skills :
- Worked on SF Products
- Insurance P&C; Domain experience (Nice to have)
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving skills and capacity to work independently as well as in team
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Position Overview Replicon, the Time Intelligence™ company, has a comprehensive suite of products, powered by the Time Intelligence Platform, to manage enterprise time, projects, people, costs, gr [...]
Senior Account Executive, Large Enterprise We are looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our sales team and focus on Large Enterprise customers in Mumbai, India. We seek exceptional talent [...]
Slack is more than just a tech company. We are on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our Slack Val [...]
Roles and Responsibilities: We are looking to hire a Salesforce Technical Architect to work as part of US clients to gather requirements, Architect solution, develop complex salesforce components, d [...]